FISH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a fish tank??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• im still seting it up

• i wish i could but my parents say no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I have a fish tank! Actually, I have one fish tank, and the other is a fish bowl. But I put my albino water frog inthe FISH tank, and my beta is in the fish BOWL. lol ^^

I have a 40 gallon fishtank and a 10 gallon tank that has frogs in it. Haha.

I'll bet you're lying Nummy. You brag so much about impossible things.... I have a fish tank. My fishy died this morning :)

I'll bet you're lying Nummy. You brag so much about impossible things.... I have a fish tank. My fishy died this morning :)
Hahaa. You think it's impossible to have a 40 gallon fishtank?

My mom's a life science teacher. We have fish.

You fail.

Hahaa. You think it's impossible to have a 40 gallon fishtank?My mom's a life science teacher. We have fish.

You fail.
I sqaid you BRAG ON SO MUCH STUFF... I ment you have to be a millionare (sp?) to own all of the crud you own.. :) And I got a new fishy!!!

I sqaid you BRAG ON SO MUCH STUFF... I ment you have to be a millionare (sp?) to own all of the crud you own.. :) And I got a new fishy!!!
I live in California.

It's an expensive place to live.

C:

i hae a kind of small fish tank can i fit 1 frog in it how big does it have to be 2 fit 1 frog in it (a small frog)

Yea well... Michagan isn't all its ment to be  :)   :huh:   The place is a ghetto (sp?)
And Michigan fits into this how?

:|

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you she's not a millionaire, eh? ANSWER THAT FOR ME D<

And by the way, she's not bragging. She answers things asked in topics, daah. So stop acting like a jerk about it e.e

Yes and no. I used to, but they all died.

At *Aqua*: Accept the fact that just because yo usay something doesn't make it so. I believe Nummy, she's my friend. Not everybody is going to be at the same financial level as you. ^^ Not trying to cause flaming.

<_< Folks, please. There is no need to argue. Let's refrain from being snobbish to each other. To some, a 40 gallon fishtank may seem unimaginable or unaffordable, please try to understand that. Honestly, life was that way for me too until I started working a few years ago. Anything more than 10 gallons was amazing to me. Aqua, I understand your thoughts about the tank, but please don't make inflammatory comments about it.

*I have several fish tanks now. I got a 29 gallon tall for Christmas two years ago in which I only keep several of the fanciest kinds of goldfish. Not comets, but Ryukin, Oranda, Lionhad, Bubble-Eye, Pearlscale, etc.

*I also have a 29 gallon long that I got for Christmas 8 years ago in which I have two giant koi fish. They need an outdoor pond.

*A 10 gallon tank has an Axolotl in it, named Poseidon. He has a plant and a bubbler, and nothing else.

*A 2.5 gallon I bought for my previous blind goldfish Chiffon now houses a Green Spotted Puffer Fish living in semi-saltwater. His name is Plimpy because he is so fat! He can only be kept by himself, he will attack other fish. :( Super cute, though.

*Finally, I have a 2.5 "quarantine" tank set up currently with a Rosy Red minnow and a Chocolate Telescope eye goldfish in it. The minnow was supposed to be eaten by my snake along with a few others, but this one survived so I kept him. The other fish was a companion for a small goldfish I rescued a while ago, but the injured one died and this one is too small for my big tank currently.

I used to have a 20 gallon tank and a 10 gallon tank but my fish eventually got sick and died :) Now I just have two betta's each in their own bowls next to my computer. I love betta's, they're adorable.

I have a 40 gallon fishtank and a 10 gallon tank that has frogs in it. Haha.
Frogs are awesome ^.^ I've always wanted one lol. I heard they smell bad though, true?

I don't have a fish tank, but I have a fish bowl with a red betta named Pudge in it. <3

My sister has a fish tank at her house. It's just a small one, I think like 2 gallons. She has a few glass fish and two frogs. I think she's going to get a few snails soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back