Photo
- - - - -

V4 Jobs/Games HELP PLZZ!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jessikaw

• jessikaw user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:58 PM ( #1 )

:o Ok, I lost the V4 instructions!!! and I don't know how to play any of the games for the jobs or even what JOB I GOT!!! if anyone has any can they scan them and post them?!? or atleast tell me how to play the games PM me for problems thx!!! :D :( :) :( :(

Replies

Views

Started

30 Dec 2006

Last Post

30 Dec 2006

Pupsluv24

• pupsluv24 user photo

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:31 PM ( #2 )

These are the job games:

Waiter/Scientist:
Match the on-screenwith the options displayed below using buttons ( a ), ( b ) and ( c ).

Gardener/Chef:
Pick up the same item as shown in the box to the right. Use button ( b ) to activate your claw.

Doctor/Business Person:
Catch the falling items while avoiding messes and skulls. Use buttons ( a ) and ( c ) to move left or right.

Rock Star/News Broadcaster:
Use buttons ( a ), ( b ) and ( c ) to match the flying items as they pass over the arrows on-screen.

Librarian/Designer:
Match the item with six options below. Be sure to track the activity timer as well as the list of items needed to be matched. Press button ( a ) to scroll through the items, button ( b ) to select. You may use button ( c ) to replace your options if none match.

Fire Fighter:
Press button ( b ) to shoot water to put out the fire.

Counter:
Keep track of how many characters board the bus. Use buttons ( a ) and ( b ) to select your answer.

Carnival Catcher:
Press button ( a ) and ( c ) to move your Tamagotchi left or right to jump and catch the balloons.

Bus Driver:
Use buttons ( a ) or ( c ) to move up and down to safely drive the bus while aoiding the flowers.

Hair Stylist:
To wash the character's hair, press buttons ( a ) and ( c ) to follow the sequence of arrows given on-screen.

Hope I Helped,
Pupsluv24 :blink:

Edited by Pupsluv24, 30 December 2006 - 01:31 PM.

0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0

• 0o-tamagotchi-baby-o0 user photo

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:34 PM ( #3 )

Jumping rope: Press B to make your Tama jump
Mimic: Press B when your Tama's position matches the other Tama's
Shape: Press the A button to change the shape below the shape that is falling, then press B
Dance: When the dots light up, press the buttons matching the lights
Flag: When the flag icon appears, hit the buttons to match the flag icons

Hope I helped!