V4... HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emon

Reaction score
My tama is an adult and I cannot go to work, I still go to school. On the packet that came with the tama it said that you need to have enough points to pass school. How many points? Is it cumulative? HELP!!!!

the most points you can get are 999 and youve got to wait one day after you turn into a adult

also youve got to have 15 i think to pass school but if you only have like 15 pts youll onley be offerd like three jobs depending on what points you have

my one two and it has 53 intelligent points !!

Mine is a mimitchi,

it's stats are quite high,

smart:276

style: 144

kind: 164

It goes to work

and it is a

scientist!

Wow, n_c. Mine is sorta like that. You hae to have at least 100 in total, but I don't see why mine won't get a job.

Intelligence: 230

Style: 114

Kindness: 77

That is...427 GUT points in all! But...no job! WHY????

Yea mine was a Mimitchi and it was a Scientist too! Maybe if you get a certain character you will have a certain job.

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 ;)

mine got offerings ansd did not get a job. Will the offers come back?

mabye but i dought it you made a mistake i would of taken the fist job that came but there u go ......... :lol:

don't worry the offerings should come back.....i got denied my first job.....then like 20 seconds later i got asked again and still denied i went around all sad and such but then like an hour later i got another offer and i got it!

so don't worry!

My tama is an adult and I cannot go to work, I still go to school. On the packet that came with the tama it said that you need to have enough points to pass school. How many points? Is it cumulative? HELP!!!!
You have to wait 24 hours after the Adult. Then you will gradute from school. The life points will effect what job and tamagotchi you might get. So don't worry. :) Or they will get a job at age 5,6, or 7. Each day Nazotchi :huh: will pay you. So I don't think you need a certain amount to pass school. But if it's really low that's bad.

It's not mainly to do with your tamagotchi's life points (intellegence/fashion/kindness).

Your tamagotchi will receive mail offering it a job when it is aged 5 or 6+ years old, and has graduated from school. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back