Are webkinz worth it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anastasiyaleg

Reaction score
are webkinz worth buying because im not sure even though they sound very interesting and fun

Well go to the official site and do the demo and then decide if you want one.

whats the offical site if its webkinz.com then where do you go for the demo because i already was there and it didn't say demo anywhere

I have a webkin. Sometimes it gets boring, but most of the time it is fun. One of my sister's friends is obsessed with it. It's your choice. I really think they are worth it.

For the demo, there isn't a demo. You have to have a webkinz in order to access into "Webkinz World". You have to go to "Adopt a New Pet". Give out a few personal information things. Create a Username and a Password and you are ready to go. Then get the code off your tag and type it in when it tells you to. Oh, you can only go on Internet Explorer at Webkinz.com It won't work on Firefox, so don't waste your time trying.

//TamaPATCHI

It is definitly worth it! :D Or at least I think so. It's a lot of fun, there's lots of stuff to do! Play games, go to Quizzy's, decorate your rooms, enter contests, have your friends over to your webkinz house and more! It all really depends though. Some people might find it a bit boring I guess. :rolleyes: And if you're looking for the demo, it's listed as "Take a tour" on webkinz.com with a picture of a camera beside it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back