v4 help plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pcampt

Reaction score
i just gotta v4 4 christmas and how does it go 2 school?

sry.i just noticed i put it in the wrong column

Your Tamagotchi has to be atleast two to visit the school. You will get an 'envelope' or a letter stating that you are no longer going to Pre-school and that you are going to school. :angry: When the teacher visits you, that is when you know you are ready to start class.

Once you are old enough, go to Tama-Town and you can interact with your teacher. :eek:

For more V4 information, you can visit Tama-Zone's V4 instructions scanned by NG1:https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=6697.

Last edited by a moderator:
i disagree tamalove that u have to be 2 yrs to got to school. u can be any age just go to the connection icon and click work then press b.

First of all you have to wait untill Nazotchi sends you a mail and teacher will pop-out to give you a backpack. Then go to the "WORK" option on the "Heart" icon. Your life points will effect what job and tamagotchi you will get. If you go to school and beat those games you will the Skill points. Eventually your tamagotchi will get a job! :wub: Go to that link Tama-Love provided. :D You tamagotchi will go to Pre-school, Elemantry school, and then get a JOB! :lol: (After 24 hours of the Adult)

Last edited by a moderator:
what happens is when your tama is one or 0 it gets A letter from the pre shcool teacher and gets a backpac wich you then use by pressing work in the heart thing

and when it is TWO it gets a letter from the school teacher giving him or her a school bag wich you use in thevsame way as the backpack

when you tama is 3 or 4 it gets a newspaper thing with jobs you can choose from

clear about it now ;)

Okay, my V4 is at the adult stage so I can help you.

When they evolve into children, a moment after, they get the nanny. (about 1hr - 2hrs) At one OR two years old, the mail will come again saying you will graduate from Pre-School to School. (about 1hr - 2hrs after evolution) (Haven't done this yet) At 3, 4 or 5 the nailman comes AGAIN saying you can graduate from School and get a job. You press all buttons when you come to a job, and they will interview your tama. O - yes; X - no. Then you will get a minigame to play!!!

To get to preschool/school/job: Go to the IR Communication icon (5th out of 10) and select 'Work'. Press (A) or ( ;) and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back