Hey, Anyone want to grup hatch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi Rulz!

Reaction score
I lost my tama and I think its dead behind the cupboard somewhere. :mimitchi:

Anyway, I just made a log-in thingy today and I was looking around and I found this section. So I wanted to have a go. :wacko:

I've just got a few problems: :nazotchi:

I live in AUS and hardly anyone from other countries is able to be up when I'm up. And I might not be able to find my tama. If not, don't tell my brother(I don't know how you can talk to him anyway) I'll reset his. :unsure:

Ok. i want a group hatch at 3pm 5th Dec 06 (that's Australian EST) Just so you might be able to see what time that is for U.K, USA and all that, right now, my clock says 4:42pm, 31st Dec 06.

AND unlike other group hatchings, this is for any version you like. I want to know about the other versions. :rolleyes:

If u can, this is how u can put the info.

Name:

Training:

No. of Souveniers: (sorry V1 and 2. only v3 and 4 can go onto tamatown)

And as it goes on,

Generaton:

If you don't want to send info through tamatalk, you can put the info on my website: www.freewebs.com/itchigotchi You can even look through all my info while your there.

Bye. Hope u can group hatch with me ^_^

Wait. I know. we could have the same username so we can share passwords on tamatown.com Anyone have ideas. ^_^

Well my first idea is tama. It's something that everyone can agree on.

And if no one wants to group hatch with me, I might have to post-pone it.

By the way, I found my tamagotchi. It was in the pink box on my desk in my room. That was the last place I thought it would be. I wasn't dead, it was paused. But when the hatch comes I'll reset it

Yeah! i'm new and hopefully I'll make online friends.

but are u going to put weight?

And instead of tama 4 the username, what about Gotch or eggy or hatch or something like that :(

Yeeeeeahhhhh. i forrrrgot about weight. hang on. the keyyyboard's reeeally stuffing uuuup.

C'mon. someone else has gotta want to group hatch! :)

My brother's tamagotchi's battery has ran out, so mine will soon!

Ok. I'm making it earlier. Jan 4th 06, 3pm my time.

someone please group hatch with me.

:) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!

PLEASE! SOMEONE REPLY ALREADY!

SORRY BUT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO CANCEL THIS GROUP HATCH.

IF NO ONE REPLIES I WILL CANCEL IT. :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r: :blink: :( :( :(

[SIZE=21pt] :) :( SORRY! :( :( [/SIZE]

:( :( :( THIS GROUP HATCH HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PEEPS JOINING! :( :( :(

[SIZE=14pt]sorry *Androtchi*[/SIZE]

:) Mimitchi Rulz!

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :) :) hello im from nz so i will mostly be up wen ur up, i'll also like to join ya! Sorry to hear that it was cancelled, but i just foundthis site 2day, i also think tama is a cool name!!! :(

hello again,

Info:

Name: Fern

Training:4

no. of souvenier:18

Generation:1

BYE!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]THIS GROUP HATCH IS BACK IN BUSINESS![/SIZE]

thanx tamatrainerrulez, mametchi996!

get ready. it starts 2morrow, my time.

if u haven't already, check that ur awake when it starts. i live in AUS.

I also had a gr8 idea!

ATTENTION v3 and 4 owners! we can all have the same usernames so we can share passwords on tamatown! :furawatchi:

I'll check what time it is on for all of ur times.

:furawatchi: Mimitchi Rulz!

Tamatrainerrulez, ur time is 9am 3rd Jan (if that's wrong please tell me b4 it starts) :lol:

Mametchi996, ur time is 6pm 3rd Jan (if thats wrong, please tell me b4 it starts as well) :lol:

ok. wat username do u wanna use? something simple? tama, eggy, hatch, group? :D not something like hgtuj, jhdnj. no one would be able to remember that. :lol: :furawatchi: Maybe it should be GROUP. it suits the occasion. does everyone agree? :lol: it's ok if u don't. :furawatchi:

i forgot 2 put on the form character. u can either use the smilies or just their names.

[SIZE=14pt]the hatch is 24 hrs away! it's close![/SIZE]

may i suggest that when it starts, every1 be online, so we can check that every1 has started on time. and also, update ur tama/s condition as reguarly as u can. but still not every 10 mins. u might find me doing that but i'll try not 2.

[SIZE=14pt]See ya (not really) at the group hatch![/SIZE]

:furawatchi: Mimitchi Rulz!

hi, here in NY, its january 2,07.I wanna join your group hatch, but i don't know how!!I tried clicking the link,but it did'nt work :huh: please,other TT members, try helping too!!

thanks !!

signed,

TamaPrincess23

HELLO,

YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL MIMITCHI RULZ GIVES U A MESSAGE!!

IT WILL BE SOON DON'T WORRY.

I'LL BE YOUR BUDDY IN TAMATALK!!

WHAT TYPE OF TAMAGOTCHI DO U HAVE?

PLEASE REPLY!!

OR YOU CAN SEND INFO ABOUT YOUR TAMA LIKE THIS.

INFO:

NAME:

TRAINING:

GENERATION:

VERSION:

EASY IS THAT!!!

tama princess23, ur time is 9am 2morrow

get ready!

if u want 2 join its not 2 late!

only 15 hrs 2 go!

bye

Status