Do you laugh when the doctor gives you a vaccine?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweetygirl1026

Reaction score
I know this is a weird question but do you? I do xDD For some reason the needle tickles. I start laughing histrically and my little sister watches in embarrasment.

I like to embarrass her x3

Anywayz, do you laugh? At least giggle?

PLease reply!

I cry and I get really queezy to the point when I almost pass out. :furawatchi:

I'll try laughing next time, though! :ph34r:

I never cried XD

Not even when I was a baby! (mom said)

I always say it tickles.

When I had a cavity and I went to a dentist, the dentist drilled a hole in my tooth. I said I wanted another cavity! XD! I was only 6 years old!

I used to cry when I was younger.. I got blood taken a few months ago and wanted to pass out though. Getting blood taken always makes me feel really sick. But vaccination's aren't too bad.

We got vaccines at school, I cried the first time, I was scared. It didn't help that the person who was in there in front of me was screaming!! He was like "NO NO, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!! AAAH NOOOO!!"

That freaked me out. After hearing him scream I got scared and started crying. Everyone was really nice about it though. :(

i Pass out. once i got a blood test done and i said i was fine. So me and my auntie walked outside and i fainted on the sidewalk...Luckily she caught me before i hit my head. But i like dentist needles. (like if i get a filling or w/e)....The Dentist needle pain is fun XD

Holy snot, I sit there, and watch them put it in me!

Then I stare at my brother with a mean look.

But the other day when I had to get five vaccinations in the legs all on the same day, I cried my freakin' head off, cause I was in mayjor pain to walk!

i Pass out. once i got a blood test done and i said i was fine. So me and my auntie walked outside and i fainted on the sidewalk...Luckily she caught me before i hit my head. But i like dentist needles. (like if i get a filling or w/e)....The Dentist needle pain is fun XD
Its very tickleish too^^ xD

Holy snot, I sit there, and watch them put it in me!Then I stare at my brother with a mean look.

But the other day when I had to get five vaccinations in the legs all on the same day, I cried my freakin' head off, cause I was in mayjor pain to walk!
Ouch >.< What a drag

I don't mind shots too much...but I have to try NOT to pass out whenever I have blood taken. :gozarutchi: I hate it. My veins are hard to poke with the needle(they collapse), so they have to stick it in my arm and then start to dig around...crikey I hate it. I always make sure I am sitting in a comfortable place when they do, or even better lying down,so when I'm trying not to pass out afterward I don't fall down. :(

Ok this might sound odd but I have no idea what your talking about... >.<

nooo wait....yes i do! :)

I would just sit there, and when they do the needle thing I would bite my lip. So I wouldn't feel the pain. Or I would hold my mom's hand, I haven't had the needle thing for a while..

-NINJA

happy new year!♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never liked needels in my hole life even when i was a baby if i saw a person in white coat i started to cry so much it wasn´t possible to comfort me.

I have neddle fobia and when i have to take a blood test a have emla cream on me i don´t like the feeling to have a neddle in my veins it hurts :) :huh: :huh: :huh:

I do remember when i took my vaccine i had emla on me and it did hurt i think the doctor wasn´t that good puting the syringe in my arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back