Please help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww dont be!!! Well I dont know. when I started mine It did not end up like that! I only had cramps but girls do start periods diffrently too others. Have you asked your mum? You might just have the flu.

Don't be scared to tell your Mum! I'm sure she'll help you, and if it is a sign of starting your period ( I don't know I havn't yet been through it ) remember, she's been through it all.

My advice is tell her, sad don't feel shy, it's part of a womens nature ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
my mum was nearly that old and I still asked her! even though her period stoped!

I know lots of people in year 6 who have had there periods. Even if your Mother is getting on a bit, just sit down and talk it through.

Ok. Go for it girl! Get it over and done with - there's nothing to it. It just your body's odd way of showing you that your turning into a women ^_^ Nothing to worry about. All girls will go through it at some point. Please read my PM..

You should have got the PM now. Just talk through exactly what happened, don't feel shy. Just tell her that you have had a bit of well... gunk in your knickers. She'll probably talk through exactly what a period is, and tell you your turning into a women, which is bascically what a period is.

I see. Tell her your worried, and this could be serious ( although it's not ) and your wondering what it is... Just tell her ^_^

Really, you should. I would tell her, and she can help you.

I would tell your mom your feeling low and then wait it out. It starts when it starts and theres nothing you can do about it. Yeah, it sux.

Hang on, did you say pooping yourself?!?! That's not normal. Are you sick, maybe you got a stomach bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back