IF WE CAN'T HAVE AN ANIMAL LOVER FORUM ON TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speshulgirl

Reaction score
So, if you've seen the post in the 'Suggestions' forum here in TamaTalk, you would have seen that we really want an Animal Lover forum here! But I do have to say, that it really isn't fair to make one here. But that's HERE. If we really want one, we can make a whole site about it! The first 7 people will be in the GROUP (not club) to make it and we will all be guides there. But please follow these rules when replying to this topic:

• Do NOT post if there are already 7 people that will do it
  • ONLY post if you will be one of the 7 people (guides can post anything to help TT)
  • You must be loyal and not quit on this
  • Keep this topic neat and organized...
  • NO SPAM!!!!!!!
  • say to yourself 'speshulgirl is the best person ever' 10 times (just kidding)
~speshulgirl~

PS - We will have different parts of the site for different animals, and depending on which animal you own you will be the guide for that part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join! (Are you talking about my poll in suggestions?) I think this is a great idea! I already had a site, but somebody hacked it... I'd like to be the guide for dogs! ^^

I might need help, so I wouldn't mind if nyatchi_chan joined me :p If its ok wih you, speshulgirl

To make things a little more clear, here is the database. This will be edited when more reply.

speshulgirl - guinea pigs

sammi - cats

Nyatchi_Chan - dogs

Skippy~Tama - dogs

Tama~Lover~V3 - birds

CuteDancingBailey - hamsters

Tama-Lova - horses

THATS ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! I AM A GUIDE!!!!!! *jumps around room and does 500 backflips in a row* AWESOME! horses are my favorite animals! i have 11 of them. 3 of them are mine. so are we actually making a website thingy? AWESOME! :( :) :lol: :lol: :D :D

To make things a little more clear, here is the database. This will be edited when more reply.

sammi - cats

Nyatchi_Chan - dogs

Skippy~Tama - dogs

Tama~Lover~V3 - birds

yay thank you! *hugs* I love my cats/kittys/kittens!

Okay, that sounds great! ^^ So when will the site be up, you think?

sammi - cats

Nyatchi_Chan - dogs

Skippy~Tama - dogs

Tama~Lover~V3 - birds

what about me?

Aw man... :lol:

I got here too late, I guess. :)

Well good luck with the site! :lol:

What about a guide for fish? :(

Status