Weird Connecting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever connected and has your tama leave but not go on your friend's tama?

• Yes!!! Weird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What r u talking about?

• No....

• I think...

• I dont get the question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchiluna

Reaction score
A lot of times when I'm connecting, one Tamagotchi has an error and the other goes 'away' but doesn't go to a tamagotchi. Another way is mi friend's tamagotchi gets an error and then the tama that doesn't get an error has a clone of my other tama come! has this happened to you? explain!!!!! :) :huh: :huh:

A lot of times when I'm connecting, one Tamagotchi has an error and the other goes 'away' but doesn't go to a tamagotchi. Another way is mi friend's tamagotchi gets an error and then the tama that doesn't get an error has a clone of my other tama come! has this happened to you? explain!!!!!  :)   :(   :(
That happens to me commonly. There's no problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it happens to me a lot too. It's funny when one ends up playing a game, and it loses.. but the other one never even played!

Yes, It's completaly normal. Just, the little tama might be ost in thn air! DUN DUN DUN... lol, just kidding.

The tamagotchi always makes it back safley.

but it is really annoying when you are trying to give someone a present and the present diasappers never to be seen again :)

but it is really annoying when you are trying to give someone a present and the present diasappers never to be seen again :)
i lost a tv cuz of that!!! thanks every1!

Yes, it happened to me. It is a connecting glitch. The IR waves get to the person the tama that sent those waves is going to visit, but the visitor doesn't get the other person's IR waves. It happened when my V4 was a teenager (Gurumetchi) and his mate was also a teen (Young Mimitchi). Young Mimitchi came over to Gurumetchi, but Young Mimitchi also stayed.

A lot of times when I'm connecting, one Tamagotchi has an error and the other goes 'away' but doesn't go to a tamagotchi. Another way is mi friend's tamagotchi gets an error and then the tama that doesn't get an error has a clone of my other tama come! has this happened to you? explain!!!!!  :)   :D   :p
6 words,yes, it has, and its weird. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It has happened to my friends and I many times before. It was weird. The first time, my friend screamed "IT WENT TO TAMAGOTCHI PLANET!" but it came back. It probably happens when the other tamagotchi just clicked it except it didn't work for them except it did for you, so your tamagotchi just went into the middle of no where.

//TamaPATCHI

yeah that happend to me. i got freaked out because when i tried connecting mine said fail and my friend's didn't so i kept pressing the b button to let it work but it stopped and instead a clone of mine went in to my friend's. when it left to go back to mine i only had 1 tama and not 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back