How old is the oldest tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supreme being

Reaction score
How old do tamagotchi (v4)live to? Will they always have babies when they are young? Do you have to accept the matchmaker? Can you choose to grow old and not have kids? at what age are they considered a teen? middle aged (breeder age)?(if each day is a year for them, do they have a sweet 16 after 16 days?? will they grow into oldtimers, pass away then leave a new egg? how old are the old timers?

Will they continue to evolve into other tamagotchi as they grow older and their skills change?

I think those are enough questions for now, I have tons more I'll ask at a later time.

Thanks in advance for all the great answers.

-SB

How old do tamagotchi (v4)live to? Will they always have babies when they are young? Do you have to accept the matchmaker? Can you choose to grow old and not have kids? at what age are they considered a teen? middle aged (breeder age)?(if each day is a year for them, do they have a sweet 16 after 16 days?? will they grow into oldtimers, pass away then leave a new egg? how old are the old timers?
Will they continue to evolve into other tamagotchi as they grow older and their skills change?

I think those are enough questions for now, I have tons more I'll ask at a later time.

-SB
OH MY GOD Please next time can you number them :)

Okay the can live up to age 99 (That's what I heard), Your tamagotchi will only have 1 baby. Your tamagotchi will be a teen once it evolves 2 times. Yes, you can refuse to have a baby. The old-timers will only mate with old-timers. They will not die and lay a egg. They will just die. I think the old-timers are ages 16-99. I think they will still earn skill points. (I think)

Well Supreme Being,

Any more questions??

//Locky458

-SB
Becareful, At the top Admin posted a rule about Mutlipe questions in one topic. People sometimes seem to get off topic :( GUIDES I'M JUST SAYING. :) Also this topic will have about 12 pages.

I'm just telling.

NO FIGHTS :)

My friend had an old timer live to 17 (she forgot about it and it died xD), once the tamagotchi is an adult it cannot ear skill points unless it connects badly (as in, you wrap a present but your tamagotchi doesn't give the wrapped present to the other tamagotchi. it will smirk and you have to give it a time out. any age tama can do this). I've never had an old timer and I never DO want one!

Chocosilver made Kylie'smum an avatar once, celebrating her tamagotchis 115th Birthday, so guess it could live up to 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back