My two V4s wont get married!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hi me

Reaction score
How can I make my tamas get married? First i gave both of my tamagotchi V4s a love potion. Then i connected them. They had hearts above their head. Then i conected them again with present. They played video games and kissed. Then the boy gave the girl a flower. I connected them like 30 more times and they have all hearts, but they wont get married! This happened with my V3s too! What am i doing wrong?

:huh: :unsure: :mellow: ;) :ph34r: :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

hi me

They are both adults and one is 3 and one is 4. Thanks for replying though.

:lol: :huh: :unsure: :ph34r: ;) :mellow: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

hi me

they are married. they have to be the same age to have babies :mellow: ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :ph34r:

How can I make my tamas get married? First i gave both of my tamagotchi V4s a love potion. Then i connected them. They had hearts above their head. Then i conected them again with present. They played video games and kissed. Then the boy gave the girl a flower. I connected them like 30 more times and they have all hearts, but they wont get married! This happened with my V3s too! What am i doing wrong?
:huh: :unsure: :mellow: ;) :ph34r: :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

hi me
One of your tamagotchi's must be at age 5. Make sure one is a boy and make sure the other is girl. Keep on connecting.

Also, the boy has to go to the girl's house.They will shake thier heads then the screen will go black and one kid will go to the guy and one to the girl.

You're all wrong. The boy has to have a job and be old enough,and the girl just has to graduate and be old enough, and then they have babies. Soon after the girl gets a job, but when this was tested by me and SmileyMimitchiLemonTea20, SMLT20's Mimitchi got the same job as mine, so I guess the girl gets the same job as the boy.

How can I make my tamas get married?  First i gave both of my tamagotchi V4s a love potion. Then i connected them. They had hearts above their head. Then i conected them again with present. They played video games and kissed. Then the boy gave the girl a flower. I connected them like 30 more times and they have all hearts, but they wont get married! This happened with my V3s too! What am i doing wrong? 
:huh:   :unsure:   :mellow:   :(   :ph34r:   :lol:   :mimitchi:   :mametchi:

hi me
i have the same exact problem except its the v3 only

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have the answer to the v3.Your tamagotchi has to be adults and diffrent genders.You can check if your tamagotchi is really in love by going to the friend list,look up their profile.There has to be 4 hearts for it to be your partner.Hopes this helps! :mellow: :( :mametchi:

Ummmm..... That's not right. Follow these steps:

1)Check to see if they are at least 4 or 5 yrs. old.

2)One HAS to be a boy and the other HAS to be a girl.

3)They have to have 2 hearts and 2 smiley faces in the friend thing (or just all smiley face).

4)Then the next day, Connect them on present and they will mate.

5)Take good care of the babies!

The only problem is you need to be 4 or above. You can be the same age, generation, job ect.

When the younger person is 4 connect them. They shoud have babies. If not keep connecting.

If that doesn't work wait 'till it' five then do it.

Hope I helped,

tama crazy :mellow:

Are your two tamas both adults? and they cannot be exactly the same age.
don't lie!they can get married at the same age!

ps. has 1 of your tamas just evolved today?

mine had the same problem with my gf's tama but be just waited a few days then they had kids... didnt get married just had kids...

(ps)makes me wonder does that mean the twin boys they had were bastards?

o_O

hope that helps.

-matt :D

make sure ! boy & 1 girl !!

No, they don't have to be the same age just both adults and one of each of the opposite gender.

They are married just haven't deided to have babies yet, give them sometime they are a YOUNG couple, don't presseure them into haveing kids they will when they're ready, just like humans. Keep connecting them, and all the best of luck.

-mimichi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back