Family Heritage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chat2kirsty

Reaction score

I am very new to tamagotchi, i only got mine yesterday. i want to go and find out about my family heritage and in the instructions i need to go 2 the friend list and history, i have tried that but it doesnt work, if someone could help me i would be really greatful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you got it just yesterday, you're probably on generation 1. Your Tamagotchi character therefore was an orphan - having neither parents nor grandparents. That's why you can't get into the family menu.

Once your current Tamagotchi character gets old enough (when its about 7-10 days old) it can have a baby. After the baby is old enough, the adult will return to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving the baby in your care. This baby will be generation 2. Once you are at this point, you should be able to view parent information in the family menu.

If you take good care of the baby, and it lives to be an adult, it can mate and have a baby of its own. Once the generation 2 adult leaves, this baby will be generation 3. With it, you will be able to view parent and grandparent information in the family menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back