Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Glitch Do You Find Weird Most?

• Freezing Glitch(Cold And slows down)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auto-Reset Glitch

• Frozen Glitch(Won't Listen to button commands)

• Debug Glitch

• I Don't Know

• Da They All Are Weird

• Glitches Don't Bother Me

• Don't Know What Your Talking About

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi 101

Reaction score
Please Vote!BONUS!!!Which One Do You Hate?

Mimitchi 101 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The glitches don't bother me. But for the bonus question, I hate the Frozen Glitch. On my V4 I can't play Dance or Flag!

Glitches bother me because I feel that all my Tamas need to be perfect and in great condition. I hate all glitches. Luckily, my Tamas have never experienced a glitch before and I hope to keep it that way.

GotchiGirl96

Some glitches are cool... like some1 here on tamatalk, their tama had a baby and the adult tamagotchi evolved into a baby so it looked like it twins!

But the glitch I hate is the frozen glitch.

I haven't had any of the glitches, but seriously, why does everything have to be glitched? It's kinda scary and kinda freaky and kinda annoying, too. I mean, when glitches happen, they are almost always terribly inconvenient. Though there are some cool ones....... I guess.... I would definitely prefer a glitch-free world.

do you know why they have glitches? they bother me a lot!!!! :huh:

I really dont like any of the glitches. Personally, I dont like the freezing glitch.

Even though I have only had one glitch that was really werid , I couldn't even make out the pic! But that one sounds the worst.

-Angelgotchi11

I hate the frozen glitch. It really makes me angry, and I had to reset my Tama because of that cursed glitch! It was a mimitchi, and I was mad with fury!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Paisley 520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back