HELP HELP HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
When I try to connect my V3s to marry each other,"Sorry!List full!" shows on my tamagotchi.I tried deleting items,and friends,but it isnt working!Please help me!

Post Please

"Sorry List Full!" usually refers to your items and food's lists are full. You can have up to 15 food items and 32 usable items. Try checking your lists and if needed- delete the un-useful ones. :( By doing that, you should connect with your other Tamagotchi successfully! :D

//Tama-Love

This has happened to me before. When it happened to me, my friend list wan't even full. I changed the batteries to make my tama work again, but maybe you just need to connect to a different tama. You can try changing the batteries in your tama, too.

Great that the problem is solved but only one problem - when the parent leaves it won't be in your family list! Deleting friends ends up deleting family, too.

Great that the problem is solved but only one problem - when the parent leaves it won't be in your family list! Deleting friends ends up deleting family, too.
yes,I know.it does stink.good thing I visited all my family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back