How To Debug A Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 4 life

Reaction score
:eek: I have just debugged my Tamagotchi V4, and am here to tell you how to debug your V4 the right way. :D :( :eek:

Step 1-

Take off the back of your V4 and take the battery out

Step 2-

Then unscrew the four screws and carefully take apart the two pieces, and don't worry about breaking th e antenna cause it won't!! :p

Step 3-

Take the antenna apart in two parts and take out the circle part of it

Step 4-

Go to the lower left and look at the debug button and rub it with a normal pencil about m9-12 times

Step 5-

Put your V4 back together, but don't put any screws in it yet

Step 6-

If the egg is moving very very fast, and if you want to choose from any of te characters, hit reset, and right when the egg hatches, hit the A button, and keep hitting it to choose from the characters

Step 7-

If you just want to fast forward time, hit download, and hit C button to start once and once to stop it

Then just put it back together with the screws in. I will soon make a background changing guide. I got :eek: from debugging my V4.

:) What does debugging mean,and what the heck are you talking about!

:)

:)

:D

:) What does debugging mean,and what the heck are you talking about! :)

:wacko:

:huh:
:) debugging is kinda like...hmmm, how do I put this...it's just kinda like changing a tama so that it works differently.

That's sort of like the other debuggs but in v4 form. One time I debugged my sister's tama v2 and she got ssssooo mad :angry: . Anyway, she lost it and,believe it or not we found it on the day after christmas.It's like a late Christmas present.That didn't have much ton do with the topic but I thought it was a cool story.

I want to be positevly sure that this will work before i try it! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scared that i will stuff up my v4!

PS> SOMEONE PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ok, I believe that your instructions are accurate, but, I once tried to de-bug a v3, and it became broken. So, I dunno, I guess I'll try it, but, just a warning to you people out there who have never de-bugged....

Alimania

Could this possible help with connectivity? My husband want to try it mine and my daughters?

Sonja

i was about to write a guide. but if i tried i wouldn't want to. my v4 is too precious.

i don't think you can debug a v4. because bandai added a new feature, when you press C your tamagotchi makes an animation..

so, to fast forward time, do what you said. and change the time to 1 minute before it sleeps. then press C because it won't make a random animation... so it should wake up in about 2minutes, and your tamagotchi should be another year older already..

```i havn't triedd this yet, so don't blame me if it doesn't fast forward..

REMINDER :: in v3 you couldn't set usernames / passwords if it was debugged, i think that might happen here too.

your tama might not be able to do some pretty important things, like logout of tamatown

-- MrMoo

hey i have dubugged my tamagothci v4 once but with the v3 debugging instructions.my tamgotchi workes perfectly

im sorry i didnt know about tamatalk so i could have messed it up but thank god i didnt!!!!!!!!!!!! B) :angry: :angry:

thnx a lot now my tama has to be reseted to 0 yrs old!!!!!! it doesnt work I rubbed 9-12 times and tried the egg is moving slow thank goooness that it didnt brek

B) what if it doesn't work and when u try to stop it from fast forwarding it doesnt :angry: :angry:

it is basically....cheating....to debug. i mean i wouldnt like my tama if i didnt spend so much time with it

:D I have just debugged my Tamagotchi V4, and am here to tell you how to debug your V4 the right way. :D :furawatchi: :ph34r:
Step 1-

Take off the back of your V4 and take the battery out

Step 2-

Then unscrew the four screws and carefully take apart the two pieces, and don't worry about breaking th e antenna cause it won't!! :p

Step 3-

Take the antenna apart in two parts and take out the circle part of it

Step 4-

Go to the lower left and look at the debug button and rub it with a normal pencil about m9-12 times

Step 5-

Put your V4 back together, but don't put any screws in it yet

Step 6-

If the egg is moving very very fast, and if you want to choose from any of te characters, hit reset, and right when the egg hatches, hit the A button, and keep hitting it to choose from the characters

Step 7-

If you just want to fast forward time, hit download, and hit C button to start once and once to stop it

Then just put it back together with the screws in. I will soon make a background changing guide. I got :furawatchi: from debugging my V4.
ok first do everything that tama 4 ever did then after if your time is moving fast quickly take out the battery and open up to the debug button and rub it with the eraser this time then put it back together then put the battery in and click download and there you go normal time tamagotchi but bad thing is its age will start from 0 :( and I got the memetchi and the time went so fast it pooped every sec and got sick every sec till it died at least now i found a way out thanks to tama 4 ever's foward time idea tama 4 you said

to click download i thought if i erase the debug thing to stop the debug part maybe I can erase then itll be back to normal like the last time i did i did it and tah dah y time is normal use half of this guide so your tama wont die in 20 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back