*sniff...sniff*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
My bird named birdy just died today :eek: I've had him for 4 years! His wife just keeps tweeting for him! I am so bummed out and upset! He had to die at the end of the year too!

She's going to die too because she doesn't have a friend, Birdy can't look after her anymore! We took Birdy to the doctor but the doctor said nothing is wrong with him! :( Oh yeah sure! Nothings wrong with him then he dies a week later!!!!!!!!

I can hear Miss Birdy(wife)tweeting now! :eek: :D :p :( :( :( :( If you have any stories about pets please post them here, in this topic.(Or any stories about when any of your pets died :( )

Thank you for reading my story,

T.J. :eek:

i feel so bad for you but cant you get another bird and call him birdy in remebered

Aww, that's so sad. :'( but what a coinsidence.. my brother has a bird named birdy! (and a fish named fishy, and frogs named froggy.. well, yeah. xD) I'm so sorry to hear that. :eek: It must be really hard to lose your pet and know that your othe rpet is sad and dying. Birdy's in a good place now, just take really good care of Mrs. Birdy, or maybe considering getting another bird? I'm sorry to hear the news, I guess it was just his time.

If you need a friend to talk to, just give me a Pm. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. Please, visit this site: https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

I visit the Rainbow Bridge site everytime I lose a pet of mine, and it helps me a lot.

Three months ago, I lost my parrot Felix... He was about 30 years old, and we had him for 15 of those 30 years. It was very hard. I knew he was dying, he was old.. and he died in my hands. I cried, and I was very upset... but then once I buried him with his favorite toy, I realized that he was probably suffering and/or in pain, and now he is flying free in heaven, completely healthy with all of my other pets I have lost over the years.

And one day we will be reunited, he and my other pets will be waiting for me.. as your Birdy will be waiting for you. What kind of bird was Birdy?

I have had a pair of finches that were deeply in love, and had a lot of babies... then the wife died, the husband was sad... but he kept going on in life, that's what his wife would have wanted. Just spend a lot of time with Miss Birdy, as she is grieving as yourself, and you need each other right now.

Lots of hugs <3 <3

Here.. I will post the Rainbow Bridge poem here, it's very sweet. I encourage all of you who have lost a loved pet to read it too.

'Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... '

I am so sorry for your loss. Please, visit this site: https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm
I visit the Rainbow Bridge site everytime I lose a pet of mine, and it helps me a lot.

Three months ago, I lost my parrot Felix... He was about 30 years old, and we had him for 15 of those 30 years. It was very hard. I knew he was dying, he was old.. and he died in my hands. I cried, and I was very upset... but then once I buried him with his favorite toy, I realized that he was probably suffering and/or in pain, and now he is flying free in heaven, completely healthy with all of my other pets I have lost over the years.

And one day we will be reunited, he and my other pets will be waiting for me.. as your Birdy will be waiting for you. What kind of bird was Birdy?

I have had a pair of finches that were deeply in love, and had a lot of babies... then the wife died, the husband was sad... but he kept going on in life, that's what his wife would have wanted. Just spend a lot of time with Miss Birdy, as she is grieving as yourself, and you need each other right now.

Lots of hugs <3 <3
Aw, that made me really sad and crying :( Reminds me of all my pets.

I hope the raindows bridge poem made you feel better, seemunky. Thanks Syribo! :eek:

Lots of hugs <3 <3
Well Birdy was a Blue Finch, Thanks that poem really did make me feel better!

T.J. :(

But when Mrs.Birdy dies we are going to get 2 cockatails(I can't believe my mom said yes!!!!)My dad is an animal lover and he wants a bird that talks so were getting a girl cockatail and a boy cockatail!!!!!!!!!!!!But I will always remember Birdy *sigh* :eek: And Mrs.Birdy...

i do :( :eek: :eek:

My dog Butsey was sooo sweet

and well she wasent even one yet when she died

this is what happend...

one nite...

Me and my sis were at dancing

my mother 2 sisters were.....somewere

My mom waz going to go pick us up

and my dad waz at gorgai

and umm she waz trying to look 4 us and..

a car hit her :eek: :D :p :(

i'm so sorry for you i would absoluty hate it if my cat died.

P.S. i saw your avatar of a mynci and i go on neopets sometimes < :(

I am going to tell you guys a story about Birdy! A year before Birdy died we had this big cage! When I put my arm in the cage Birdy came and sat on my arm and stared up at me!

the cutest thing!!!!!!!I also taught him a trick I put Lettuce on the roof of the cage and I taught him how to fly up and get it!Here is a song I made up..

Birdy

Oh Birdy where have you gone

You were always the smartest one!

Mrs.Birdy is grieving, I am too!

There is one thing I want you to know is that I love you!

Chorus:

Oh Birdy where have you gone

You were always the smartest one!

Mrs.Birdy is grieving, I am too!

You smiled at me when you were happy!

You looked at me when you were sad.

Soon we will be together too!

THE END

I cried when I wrote that :eek:

P.S. My mom loves birds!

Oh Im Soo Sorry seemunky548 :(

I know its Sad when a pet you have had for a long time passes away :eek:

This is how I felt when Milly Died,But As hard as it is,You just have to think that Birdy will be in heaven gaurding you and Looking down on you and Mrs.Birdy forever :eek:

In Deepest Sympathy,

-fp :eek:

Its okay to cry in a situation like this. You will even find that it helps a lot. And writing songs or poems is great too, it helps you remember all the great times you had together!

If Miss Birdy is not very old, you can still get her a companion so she will not be alone.

Cockateil's are really sweet birds :( We've had a two in the past.. but we never had a pair. They are very sweet to each other though, I have heard. Their whistling and cat-call's are adorable :eek: I hope you enjoy their company! Birds are awesome companions... Especially parrots, because their ability to live to such an old age means they will be with you forever :eek:

Aw, that sounds terrible... :(

I have lost a few fish, but that's all.

I hope your days are filled of happiness and memories of Birdy. I love that name: Birdy.

My bird named birdy just died today :) I've had him for 4 years! His wife just keeps tweeting for him! I am so bummed out and upset! He had to die at the end of the year too!She's going to die too because she doesn't have a friend, Birdy can't look after her anymore! We took Birdy to the doctor but the doctor said nothing is wrong with him! :) Oh yeah sure! Nothings wrong with him then he dies a week later!!!!!!!!

I can hear Miss Birdy(wife)tweeting now! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( If you have any stories about pets please post them here, in this topic.(Or any stories about when any of your pets died :( )

Thank you for reading my story,

T.J. :D
That is too bad! I hope Birdy rests in peace ;)

The only dead pets I had were fish, It was upsetting but not devastating.

I feel so bad for you and Birdy's wife! I hope Miss. Birdy doesn't die, If she starts acting

sad or ill take her to the vet and see what you can do to help her :)

KC8

Pets that I have died: English (cat) (I named him when I was pretty young) He was a stray but we kept him and named. Mum said he ran away but when I got older she said he got hit by a car because she saw him dead on the road. :) Snowball (mouse) I don't want to say how he died. It was horrible. :D :) :) Sooty. Our next door neighbors used to come over when I was at school and mum was at work a played with the mice (we guessed that because that mouse wheel was usually out) and we came home and found him squished in his mouse home. :( Muddy (also mouse) ran away. :( Micky. ran away. The following are chicken: Jess, Rose, Brook, Ginger and Garlic. All died from unknown disease. :( :( :( :( :( :( ;)

Pets I have now: Felix (cat), Jerry (mouse) and Blacky, Natalie and Natasha (chickens)

awww you poor thing...I'v never really had an animal die except for some fish of mine...It was a few years ago and my favourite fish (Blue simese fighting fish) had gotten himself stuck to the very strong filter. I unplugged it and he got off but then I notticed that he was having a hard time swimming. I saw that his right fin had been badly torn on the filter so he was always tilting. The next day I woke up and went to check on him and he was stuck to the filter again and here is the most disturbing sight that I saw. He was all white and he had a thick layer of fuzzy stuff covering his little body. I was completley torn appart and I even had a little funeral for him ^_^ I will always miss him and I hope that he has a nice time with other fish in heaven :lol:

<_< awwww :( :( :( :( I'm so sorry to everyone's pets who have passed away. It's always sad but you should always keep thinking of them and they are thinking of you.

my hermit crab passed away recentley :lol: *sigh* that hermit crab was cool.

WAHHHH!!! I have a lump in my throat ^_^ :lol:

I know how it feels to lose a pet. In fact my bird died a few days ago too. I had him for 4 years. His name was Tweety =D

Anywayz, im sorry your pet died but everyone has to move on in life, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back