I'd really like some tips on how to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay, so I went on a plane (QF77) and I was forced to put my three Tamagotchi in my luggage, or not take them at all. Anyway, I put my three Tamagotchi in the luggage (two v1s, one v3). The three buttons were working FINE.

Anyway, when I arrived in Singapore, the A button on my v3 ceased to work! You have to push reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllly hard and as such it is hard to play games and stuff so I have to keep messing up games when it's a baby and playing Bump and eventually Sprint when it is older. Does anybody know how I can fix it? If it requires a screwdriver, I'll do it when I get back home.

Okay, so I went on a plane (QF77) and I was forced to put my three Tamagotchi in my luggage, or not take them at all. Anyway, I put my three Tamagotchi in the luggage (two v1s, one v3). The three buttons were working FINE.
Anyway, when I arrived in Singapore, the A button on my v3 ceased to work! You have to push reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllly hard and as such it is hard to play games and stuff so I have to keep messing up games when it's a baby and playing Bump and eventually Sprint when it is older. Does anybody know how I can fix it? If it requires a screwdriver, I'll do it when I get back home.
That's what happened to my B button. But it still works. ^_^ If you push really soft the button will work. But It goes both ways. <_< Try taking out your tamagotchi A button and putting it back in. NO, do not use a screwdriver. Please do not tamper with it. :lol: I hate to say this. But, open it up :lol: Sometimes my B button works as the A button. Keep on taking it in or out. My problem is in reverse as yours. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back