Snacks or Games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you really should play with him or give him a time out(this works the best) but snacks will sometimes work too.

you really should play with him or give him a time out(this works the best) but snacks will sometimes work too.
You give your tamagotchi time-out's when they do something bad. You can feed it snacks. But it is best to play games with it. Doing this will effect what tamagotchi you might get.

u feed snacks when it refuses playing or u really dont have the time, but when (later) u HAVE the time: play !

I normally feed them snacks but then play with them :)

Feeding your tama snacks and not playing any games with it will eventually cause your tamagotchi to become overweight and unhealthy. On V1, V2 and V3, this could sometimes lead to you having a 'bad' character - so it's best to keep your tamagotchi no more than just a few lbs over it's minimum weight. And remember to keep the hearts full discipline it well etc. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

As dr.tam said:

Feed your tama snacks as a last resort if it refuses to play a game. There's nothing wrong with a few snacks now and again.

Make sure you play a game afterwards, to ensure he/she doesn't end up spoilt.

What I normally do is I give my tama snacks and then play with him. He simply LOVES to play bump! Plus also he is good at it.

Love

Blackdevil :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back