if you coulf anything ever made, what would it be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you coulf anything ever made, what would it be?

• a bunch of money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the love of your life

• a video game system

• designer clothes

• to become something (please post what)

• to have super powers

• any others? POST!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My true love <3 It's something that would make me happier than all of the money in the world.

Although... ALL of the money in the world would be nice... aside from the fact that no one else would have any :)

i would make something that will make u able to talk to cartoon characters and play with them lol

If I could have anything... It would be to have the knowledge on how to stop wars, so the world could be at peace. ♥ [SIZE=14pt]♥[/SIZE]

Personally I would want to be able to do anything that I want.....Like turning into some kind of animal in the middle of class or being able to fly whenever I wanted to.....That would be sooooo cool! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hm... to have super powers :furawatchi: And........ to have powers to stop the global warming!

I'd Have A Horse and A stable to put it it. And The money to keep it..That's all I want

I'd want to have the ability to put my mind into any object, and be able to hear their thoughts. Like I could jump into Looloo's brain and hear what she thinks about me. Or be in a dove's mind and fly into the sky. ^^

i picked other

well.....i dono really i would want money,the love of my life,a new pet,and other stuff!!!

well the love of my live is ofcoures peatro!!! hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so so so HOT!!!!

ok back on sub.

well id like super powers 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back