Help me @_@

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
When I woke up this morning my back hurt REALLY badly and my dad was yelling at me to clean the house (It was only 8:30 :furawatchi: ) But I couldnt 1:My back was hurt 2: I had no pants on (XDDDDDDDD) My back is sore from my neck to the middle of my back. I can barely move without feeling pain. Worst off around 1 today were going to Cracker Barrel! (A cool restraunt) I know why this happened but Im leaving it at this: All my manga was thrown at me >.< (New Manga=Harder then heck!) Now I can barely bend over! Now what!?!?!?

You are the third person I've had today complain about back pain. The other two I gave a magic drug and carted off to hospital. It is most likely a pinched nerve. In which case it will do one of two things. It will either get better with a day or so of rest or it will get worse. If it does become worse then you will probably need to head off to your doctor and get an anti-inflammatory shot which should fix things up in a few hours. If you've put your back out and need some spinal manipulation you may need to see a physio as well. At the moment, take some Neurofen and see if it settles down after a good night of sleep.

aww hope u feel better :furawatchi: . tell youre parents youre in pain they will listen :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the third person I've had today complain about back pain. The other two I gave a magic drug and carted off to hospital. It is most likely a pinched nerve. In which case it will do one of two things. It will either get better with a day or so of rest or it will get worse. If it does become worse then you will probably need to head off to your doctor and get an anti-inflammatory shot which should fix things up in a few hours. If you've put your back out and need some spinal manipulation you may need to see a physio as well. At the moment, take some Neurofen and see if it settles down after a good night of sleep.
3 people today......wow X_x It only hurts when I touch it......it hurts badly

If you had heavy comic books thrown at you and they hit your back then I am not suprised you are in pain :blink:

Sadly, however, apart from the sympathetic noises that we can all make, the best solution is the Nurofen (Ibuprofen) suggestion that Bell Sprout made... ;)

If you had heavy comic books thrown at you and they hit your back then I am not suprised you are in pain :blink:
Sadly, however, apart from the sympathetic noises that we can all make, the best solution is the Nurofen (Ibuprofen) suggestion that Bell Sprout made... ;)
I counted 8 books, and most of em were the new ones x_x

And may I ask......What is Nurofen I never heard of it, Is it some type of cream? Pill?

I counted 8 books, and most of em were the new ones x_x
And may I ask......What is Nurofen I never heard of it, Is it some type of cream? Pill?
It's the brand name of a type of Ibuprofen - straight anti-inflammatory and pain killer - similar to paracetamol :blink:

In the UK it comes in tablet form and as a liquid (for kids) - you can also get it as a gel to rub on

Ouch! X_x

Sorry to hear that meowbark :blink: ' Just lie down with a hot water bottle or heat-wrap on your back and Try some Pain killer to stop it hurting as much,Nurofen (sp?) Works well for me and My mUm when we have back pain ;)

Get Well Soon Hun!

-fp :D

EDIT: oops! same things that football princess said...lolz

Aww! I hope you get better! Back pains really hurt! I have had one before and I just HATE HATE them! They really hurt :furawatchi:

Back pain sucks x.x' I've had back problems for a few years, but mine are most likely caused by something completely different. The only thing I can think to do is get a heating pad on your back and take some type of pain killer. Try to rest most the day and make sure your back isn't in a weird position.

Back pain sucks x.x' I've had back problems for a few years, but mine are most likely caused by something completely different. The only thing I can think to do is get a heating pad on your back and take some type of pain killer. Try to rest most the day and make sure your back isn't in a weird position.
Yeah I agree. I must of slept on my back weird or something during holiday break because it has been really achy. It's getting better, but I honestly could not imagine if I had a back injury like yours meow. Definitely rest up and feel better soon!

one morning i woke up with really bad neck pain and it went away in like 2 days

Relax yourself in the bathtub with a nice hot bath. That always helps me when I have back pain. When I was 16, I tried jump roping with my sisters rope (She was 11 at the time) and I sprained my back and it hurt when I bent for like, 3 days.

Camelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back