I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
I debugged my v3 and I erased,and it's still debugged ...Help!!!

how hard did u press when u debugged cause that might be part of th problem. i'm not totally sure thow but thats what worked for me just keep on erasing till it works. . .and blow on it after too. . .i hope i helped ;) :blink:

Well, rubbing the pencil seems to make contact between the two metal pieces. (If you've ever studied electricity in science like we did last year, you'll know what I'm talking about. Basically it make electricity that make 'em work to "debug".) Perhaps you pressed too hard or the eraser is wonky. :D I don't know if there is a way to break the contact and "undebug". Good luck Ceilidh!

Erase and clean with your finger. That happened to me alot! but it will work if u keep on trying it will work. use a white eraser with a point.

The graphite in the pencil has acted like a point of contact between the metal pieces.

Hmmm... Only thing I can think of is trying to erase really well. Hope that helps!

Thanks to all who ansered!! :D You will be on my good list!

Keep repleying!!If I press the C button it will jump!!!

Keep reyplying untill you find in anser!! :ph34r:

P.S- How do you get on

igotchi on a

v3...

:lol: :( :lol: :blink:

:blink: :lol: :blink: :lol:

:lol: :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back