HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ok you know when your tama dies right?some popele chek the sats. well i do i checked and the lbs was 22 but only upsidown ;) then i held a and c down i checed the time it was decembre 75 (12/75) some one plez tell me what happened! :blink:

wow that is strange the screenis probably jacked if it says 12/75 and maybe that meant 12/25. most likely the screen broke

wow that is strange the screenis probably jacked if it says 12/75 and maybe that meant 12/25. most likely the screen broke
no it still works fine! in fact i'm useing it right now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a glitch. If it's working fine now, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Lots of glitches can occur when you reset.

GotchiGirl96

well,do you have a brother or sister? if u do maybe they took it and messed with it

(my email [email protected] or msmm1girltalk.lycos.oracle)
yes but i hav my 3 tamas whith me 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes yes i know its not much only 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought my 6th v3 and to set the date and blah. When it was a teletchi, I switched to the clock screen. It was Nov 1, but the screen showed the date to be 11/!. Aah. :p :huh:

i know what might be wrong i un did my tama to switch skreen disines(very risky!)about 1 year ago,but up untill the super weard glitch it was fine <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back