Are there V4's in US,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Ok,are there tama v4's in US.Cause i'm going to look tonight.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, they came out around christmas. You can get it from Target.
You can really get them at target? They aren't at target.com!

They are also in ToysRUs. :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :ichigotchi: :kusatchi: :D :gozarutchi:

Try Toys R' Us, Target, Walmart, K.B. Toys and any local toy shop. You just may be able to find one :huh:

The K.B Toys website has two V4 designs for sale now for the regular price of $14.99

yes, target is the best place to get tamagotchis besides toys r us(which might be sold out anyway) and that is where i got mine.

Yes, bandai released V4 jinsei tamagotchi connections in a few parts of the U.S. in December - the same time as we recieved them here in the U.K.

But on January 7th, all parts of the U.S./America are due to have V4s avalible to purchase in shops such as K-Mart & Target. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

yes, target is the best place to get tamagotchis besides toys r us(which might be sold out anyway) and that is where i got mine.
I've never seen a tamagotchi of any kind at my Target!

I've went to Target,Meijer,KB Toys But not at Walmart

Or toys'r'us so maybe i'll look there!!! :) :lol:

I have heard a lot of people saying that they came out around Christmas. (Which is not 100% true) My Target just got em in on Jan 2.... Which is when I got mine. :)

[SIZE=8pt] Ya they're out. I got mine at WalMart :) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back