Wow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGozarutchi

Reaction score
Gozarutchi does this cool thing when it goes up to the screen! It goes to the screen and it jumps,then it shows up right in front of you! That's cool! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Cool,

But this is in the wrong forum.

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :furawatchi:

Gozarutchi does this cool thing when it goes up to the screen! It goes to the screen and it jumps,then it shows up right in front of you! That's cool! :D   :marumimitchi:
i once had 1 it scared me to deth i thot he was leaving me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i once had 1 it scared me to deth i thot he was leaving me!!
I understand what you mean, but if you want I'll tell you what a Tamagotchi really looks like when it's leaving you so you don't get so freaked out!

The Tamagotchi lies down and a skull flashes over its head and it will make a long beep (longer than reset beep) when it does fly up to Tamagotchi heaven. It will still be in its "small" form.

Gozarutchi does this cool thing when it goes up to the screen! It goes to the screen and it jumps,then it shows up right in front of you! That's cool! :angry:   :)
These are just animations that your tamagotchi does. The good thing about Gozarutchi is that he/she has different animations from the other Adult tamagotchi. Gozarutchi throws knifes and would love to be a Master Art Ninja. You will notice that each tamagotchi does something differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are just animations that your tamagotchi does. The good thing about Gozarutchi is that he/she has different animations from the other Adult tamagotchi. Gozarutchi throws knifes and would love to be a Master Art Ninja. You will notice that each tamagotchi does something differently.
isn't it just kissing "you" cause all mine have done that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back