HELP! and QUICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] My two tamas won't connect what do I do?[/SIZE]

They conected fine before now I changed the battery on both an Im thinking that may be the problem can some one please help me it's a v3 and a v4 g1 v3 is a boy and v4 is a girl they are teenagers and are 2 years old the v4 i have had it for 3 days and the v3 for about 1 month and a half thanks to anyone who can help

You need to select 'Others' on the 'PLAYMATE?' menu. Hope I helped.

-Make sure you are not in bright sunlight while connecting

-Make sure you choose 'OTHERS' on both connection menus

-Do not connect in the path of anything that uses IR (like a TV remote)

-Not sure about this but there may be an interference if you try to connect on an aeroplane

Umm i have the same we have three but we have not had a problame with them how about you read the instructions? we use the instructions alot! <_<

yea I read the instructions didn't say anything keep me posted on what the promblem may be I know this is a little crazy but i need to go right now because I put my tamas inside my heating pad cover because it is cold where we are and they have been out side and i have heard that if you do that it helps your tamas

thanks i will try it right now and post my results
Just like Sammy_wammie said :angry: Read the insturctions. When you connected did you see the "Stand-By" sign? When the sign appears press the B button.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I read the instructions  didn't say anything keep me posted on what the promblem may be I know this is a little crazy but i need to go right now because I put my tamas inside my heating pad cover because it is cold where we are and they have  been out side and i have heard that if you do that it helps your tamas
Thats a good idea :) never thought of that I have head that warming it up does work just don't warm it up to much :angry:

thats what I have been doing pressing b button and reading instructions Thanks though
At the top of your tamagotchi you will see the red things at the top. Make sure there facing each other. If this doesn't work, tell us the next problem.

Are the red things actually touching? If it still doesn't work try downloading your tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back