Photo
- - - - -

Just wondering

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

decotchi_boy

• decotchi-boy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:46 AM ( #1 )

I would like to know, what's the exact definition of a v3 "secret character" or "rare tama"? Is it a character you can get only once on your TMGC?

Replies

Views

Started

03 Jan 2007

Last Post

04 Jan 2007

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:24 AM ( #2 )

I think a "secret" character is a character you can only get by debugging, and there is no rare tamas! :ph34r:

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:32 AM ( #3 )

I would like to know, what's the exact definition of a v3 "secret character" or "rare tama"? Is it a character you can get only once on your TMGC?

You can't only get them once you can get them as much as you can. The secret characters on the v3 is Nazotchi :) and Oyajitchi. Some people may have found out to get Nazotchi but some people don't. They say you can olny get him by Debugging.

To get Oyajitchi it is simple. When your tamagotchi is 16 and it is an oldie. (Like the matchmaker) Mate with another oldie and you will get Oyajitchi! On the next generation. They say he/she will skip the child and teen stage, BUT on the v4 he/she has a teenager form called "Young Oyajitchi". If you have a v4 you will see Nazotchi a lot (mailmen, paying you) . The word "NAZO" means secret. Also if you have a certain character that does not appear on the other version they will have a picture of him/her on the friends list.

Example: Ponychi and Billotchi

Ponychi only exsist on a v4 and Billotchi only esxist on a v3. So A picture of Nazotchi will show in your friends list instead of how they orginally look! :)

Edited by Locky458, 03 January 2007 - 08:38 AM.

decotchi_boy

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:26 AM ( #4 )

In that case, Rey Mysterio, why are there so many people out there blahing "I got the secret character Bill!" "I got the secret character Sekitoritchi!' if you say there are no secret chAracters?

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:15 AM ( #5 )

In that case, Rey Mysterio, why are there so many people out there blahing "I got the secret character Bill!" "I got the secret character Sekitoritchi!' if you say there are no secret chAracters?

There is no rare characters. And about Bill, he is just a regular adult character, I've had him 6 times, so he is not a secret character. Nazotchi and Sanatclautchi are secret characters, I think! :kusatchi:

decotchi_boy

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:37 AM ( #6 )

Wow, you've had Bill SIX times?! I loooove him but I've got him zero times. :kusatchi:

hypergotchi

• hypergotchi user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:40 AM ( #7 )

I've gotten him once. If you have the original Gen1, and you get a Masktchi, then you can get Bill as a secret character.
In Gen2, and you get-I forgot who, you can get Nyatchi, Sekitoritchi, Zatchi, Oyajitchi! Depending on american or japanese version. Those are the only TRUE secret characters, and only on the original versions of tamas.

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:50 AM ( #8 )

Other secret characters include those on the Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Umino Tamagotchi, etc.

Angelgotchi features Futagotenshi, Otonoten, Sabotenshi, Deviltchi, and Lucky Unchi-Kun.

Devilgotchi features Futagodevil, King Deviltchi, and Kuridevil.

Umino Tamagotchi features Ningyotchi.

As far as the fact that I used "Devil" instead of "Debiru," Debiru is the Japanese romanization (Is that the right term Binary?) of Devil.