My Tama is mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horic

Reaction score
my tama is four years old, i don't know if it has turned into a adult but i think it is crazy! it keeps falling on the floor and its eyes are weird! does anyone know why it looks like this?!?! Also, once it zoomed into the screen making weird faces! it's creepy can anyone help me?

those are just the cute little annimations that it makes! some teens run across the screen and fall on their face (weird i know) and some zoom in and kiss the screen nothin to worry about.

:) shelby :)

my tama is four years old, i don't know if it has turned into a adult but i think it is crazy! it keeps falling on the floor and its eyes are weird! does anyone know why it looks like this?!?! Also, once it zoomed into the screen making weird faces! it's creepy can anyone help me?
It;s just little cute aniamtions that your tamagotchi does. But If you want to fiqure out what tamagotchi you got, I think it is Memetchi :) . But could you give us more detail about how your tamagotchi looks. Please.

Yeah, I think it's a Mametchi. He/she does some strange things.

Sometimes tama's will run across the screen and fall :eek: Thats normal. Sometimes, if you don't touch your tama for a few minutes, it wil start doing it's own thing. One of the things is, the tama zooms in on its face, it will make funny faces. Everything seems to be normal!

Have fun with the new things you learn on your tamagotchi every day :D

KC8

thanks for all of your help i guess i will just have to live with my creepy tamagotchi!!!

that is very normal! deal with the fact he might be a strang one! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back