Photo
- - - - -

My tama went right to sleep

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama_ice

• tama-ice user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:19 AM ( #1 )

Okay, so my tamagotchi is a toddler, 0yrs old. Yesterday, when I wanted to do something else without having to watch my tamagotchi, I turned off the lights (on my tama) and my tamagotchi feel right to sleep. It was like 7:00. I don't know if that was a glich, there is something wrong with my tamagotchi, or that is supposed to happen. Please tell me, because this has happened a few times before. :) :) :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

03 Jan 2007

Last Post

03 Jan 2007

british-tamagotchi-boy

• british-tamagotchi-boy user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:22 AM ( #2 )

yep its supposed to happed toddlers sleep early in the v1 v2 v3 sometimes if you tamagotchi sleeps at 8:00 and you turn off the light at 7:30 it goes right to bed

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:26 AM ( #3 )

Okay, so my tamagotchi is a toddler, 0yrs old. Yesterday, when I wanted to do something else without having to watch my tamagotchi, I turned off the lights (on my tama) and my tamagotchi feel right to sleep. It was like 7:00. I don't know if that was a glich, there is something wrong with my tamagotchi, or that is supposed to happen. Please tell me, because this has happened a few times before.  :)  :)  :huh:

Maybe you did that at there at same bed-time. Each ta,magotchi wakes up and sleep at a certain time here is the link click here Or this does not work try "DOWNLOADING" your tamagotchi. On the back of your tamagotchi you will see a small hole at the bottom, poke it softly with a pencil/pen. Then press the B button and then you will see a "Download" or "Reset" button.

Edited by Locky458, 03 January 2007 - 08:26 AM.

Tama_ice

• tama-ice user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:00 AM ( #4 )

Thank you!!! I thought there was something wrong with my tamagotchi. :) :)

Doug!

• doug user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:52 AM ( #5 )

There's nothing wrong with it. If your Tamagotchi has been yawning, you can put it to sleep early by turning the lights off. I don't notice that my Tamagotchi has been yawning, most times, but it's not weird to be able to put them to sleep early.

sk8er girl

• sk8er-girl user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:08 PM ( #6 )

If you put the lights out on your tamagotchi half an hour or less before it's original bedtime, it will automatically go to sleep. :huh:

Obviously this only works on V1, V2 & V3 tamas because the 'Lights' icon on the V4 is replaced by the 'Mail' icon. :)

-sk8er girl-

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:14 PM ( #7 )

If you put the lights out on your tamagotchi half an hour or less before it's original bedtime, it will automatically go to sleep. :huh:

Obviously this only works on V1, V2 & V3 tamas because the 'Lights' icon on the V4 is replaced by the 'Mail' icon. :)

-sk8er girl-

The light is a Auto-Feature in the v4 it will turn off by itself.

Stems:
Auto-Self

sk8er girl

• sk8er-girl user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:19 PM ( #8 )

The light is a Auto-Feature in the v4 it will turn off by itself.

Stems:

Auto-Self

Yes, it's the same with my uratama, entamas & other Japanease tamagotchi versions. :huh:

-sk8er girl-