Photo
- - - - -

Grr... Tama keeps dying

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Horsetuna

• horsetuna user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:51 AM ( #1 )

My tama just died AGAIN, this is really getting frustrating. He was 6-7 'years' old when he bought it... did he die of old age? he was alone for only half an hour while I was finishing up at work, an when I next looked at him, he was an angel.

Do they usually die around that age, or was it just bad luck? I was taking good care of him. Its getting frustrating as I've never gotten past Generation 1 so far.

Replies

Views

Started

03 Jan 2007

Last Post

03 Jan 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:06 AM ( #2 )

My tama just died AGAIN, this is really getting frustrating. He was 6-7 'years' old when he bought it... did he die of old age? he was alone for only half an hour while I was finishing up at work, an when I next looked at him, he was an angel.

Do they usually die around that age, or was it just bad luck? I was taking good care of him. Its getting frustrating as I've never gotten past Generation 1 so far.

I think maybe you wasn't taking good care of your tamagotchi or maybe it got sick and passed away. Your tamagotchi can live up to age 99. You will get a oldie at age 16. The more older your tamagotchi they get the more there eaiser to get killed.

blizzy95

• blizzy95 user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:53 AM ( #3 )

Actually it sometimes depends which version it is. Is it version 2? They normally live up to around about that age

TamaMan Reformed

• tamaman-reformed user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:56 PM ( #4 )

Yeah Tamas don't die of old age at 6 yrs. What were the hearts at for his/her food and health?

Horsetuna

• horsetuna user photo

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:05 PM ( #5 )

Its Version three, and the last time I had checked it was 5/5 for health and 4/5 for happiness (I hadn't had time to play with it yet). I had only checked it a half hour before. Bleh.