Animal Abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
Well, I thought about animal abuse (I'm against it), and told my next door nieghbour, 11, to see if he was against it. He said yes and we thought we should make a poster to go around the village. It is done now, we just need to show the Parish Council Office (we both don't know where it is XP) to see if they agree with us. See what they say and every thing. So then they know it is us that made it.

For Example - We post it up before, a teen could rip it down and say it was them.

We're trying to see who are the ones in our village that CARE about Animal Abuse. Wish us luck *crosses fingers* thanks!

I've lost my memory stick ><

Link: https://i18.tinypic.com/42vii4l.jpg

EDIT: Yay - I know where the parish council office is! But I still need to print...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you added a few more statistics (REAL ONES) like "Every year 10 million animals die because of abuse" but that is a fake statistic.

That's a gerat thing to do and a great way to help out!

I think rachelgotchi just gave some great advice up there. ^^ More statistics.

But overall, it's an awesome poster and an awesome idea! Thanks!! Good luck. :huh:

what is your view of animal abuse though?

just wondering.

yes, statitics are good, but make sure they are REAL.

awwww! that's a really cute poster! I think that you did a really great job on it!

I just can't stand the fact that people can stand to hurt poor animals. I mean seriously, How would you feel if you were the animal being abused!?!? It really hurts me to think that right at this very moment somewhere in the world an animal is being beaten or locked somewhere with no food or water :huh: :) ;)

I ♥ animals 10000000000000000000000000000 times more than people! I hate ANY abuse 100000000000000000000000 times worse than i hate scary dreams (I REALLY hate them)
I love cats so much when I hear a story where they get beaten on a picture I actually cry!

Yeah, I ♥ dogs, and I do cry when I see one being mistreated...... IT HAS TO STOP! I'm talking to my neighbour about it next week! :rolleyes:

the poster is pretty good, altho its a little blury in the word area.

but you need some statistics on it, it get the point over better.

EDIT:

look at this site too.

it connects animal abuse, to human abuse. it might be good to put that on there too.

[SIZE=21pt]HERE![/SIZE]

look up animal abuse statistics (sp?) on search engines, you will get MANY many sites on it that could help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
the poster is pretty good, altho its a little blury in the word area.but you need some statistics on it, it get the point over better.

EDIT:

look at this site too.

it connects animal abuse, to human abuse. it might be good to put that on there too.

[SIZE=21pt]HERE![/SIZE]

look up animal abuse statistics (sp?) on search engines, you will get MANY many sites on it that could help you.
*cries* Did you see the one where he did that to sparkle? *actually cries* That is terrible! How couldyou hurt an animal like that. >.< All animal abusers deserve to be dead! Locked up in jail for the rest of their lives! Excecuted. *cry* *sniff*

*cries* Did you see the one where he did that to sparkle? *actually cries* That is terrible! How couldyou hurt an animal like that. >.< All animal abusers deserve to be dead! Locked up in jail for the rest of their lives! Excecuted. *cry* *sniff*
I don't think I could look at that site.... I don't want to know what happened to sparkle either. I can already feel myself atarting to cry.... :furawatchi: Really.....

Aw - that's a very 'heart touching' poster. :furawatchi:

I am an animal lover so I'm quite sensitive over things like that. It makes me sad & upset to see & hear that helpless animals are being abused. :unsure:

I'm even planning on helping out in the 'RSPCA' - an animal rescue center.

You did a very good job and I wish you the best of luck to fight against animal abuse. :wacko:

-sk8er girl-

I don't think I could look at that site.... I don't want to know what happened to sparkle either. I can already feel myself atarting to cry.... :unsure: Really.....
Yes, trust me, you don;t want to. ;)

I knew there are many ways to abuse an animal, but I never thought of that :hitodetchi:

I read that.. I feel like I'm going to cry. :eek:

Kuchipatchi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back