I Debugged

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
Ok, so I debugged my 4th v3 and I did do it carefully. My tama's OK, but I CAN'T ACTIVATE HYPERMODE!! No matter how many times I press the c button I CAN"T GET IT TO WORK!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man all I can tell ya is try and do it again and make sure the "C" button works at all. And calm down with the exclamation points :lol:

yea the C button does work but I can't activate hyperspeed AT ALL by pressing the c button. Weird. :huh: :) :huh: :huh:

To answer your question about hyperspeed pebbagotchi,:

it is only when you debug your tama which allows the proccess to fast forward. It may cause damage to your tama though so watch out

you may put your tama in hyperspeed which allows it to move really fast. If you want it to grow up faster just press the C button)

And to answer Your question decotchi_boy, Try replacing the Battery with a new one. Or Check Internet sites on info for tamagotchi Debugging. I have debugged mine and it works good (hyperspeed and everything works)

(note: Once you debug your Tamagotchi V3 you may not enter a username nor enjoy the wonders of tamatown v3)

hope that helped!

gaara_girl_0929

My tama is perfectly normal, just replaced the battery last week. That stated is the ONLY prob with my tam.

But dropping it on hard ground, taking bathes or leaving it out in the sun cause's it to break......... My tama broke when it got wet and left out in the sun.

The way to stop this is keep your tama somewhere safe and soft.... If yuo dropped your tama on soft carpet it probabaly won't break...

Ok, so I debugged my 4th v3 and I did do it carefully. My tama's OK, but I CAN'T ACTIVATE HYPERMODE!! No matter how many times I press the c button I CAN"T GET IT TO WORK!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please edit your post, you are stretching the page ^_^

Are you sure that you debugged properly? Do all the other conditions of debugging work?

If not, you may not have debugged properly :(

Sometimes, debugging does not always work, and can malfunfunction your tama, so debugging can be risky :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always treat my tamas like gold! I don't know why the c button doesn't work! :p

You can try a few things;

1.) Try opening it and rubbing the metal plate more it might not be enough

lead marks left on it. (Use a dull pencil though so you don't leave

permantent marks or scatches.)

2.) Undebbug it and then try debbuging it again. (PM me if you need to

know how to undebbug it.)

3.) Undebbug it and leave it un-debbuged, don't risk loosing your tama.

4.) Live with it the way it is now.

Me personally, I would un-debbug it and leave it un-debbuged, I like the

surprise of what character I get, I don't care for the hyper speed, so

I have no use debbuging mine, I've done it before and I didn't like it

so I un-debbuged it. I've debbuged nutcrakers about 6 times and it

always works properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back