Neopets vs. Tamagotchi Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you like better?

• Tamagotchi's, duh this is tamatalk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neopets it is so cool!

• I don't know

• Both

• uh...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmmmmmm tamas!! but i cant deciide coz i got a psp neopets

game n so cool!

but i like tamas more they rock!!!!!!

i like my neo game more then my tama but i dnt like the neopets wich you fet on com

n you cant see them move!!

^English isn't your first language?

Tamagotchi... Well Digimon to be more specific. Digimon Dock 'n Rock my world!

What do YOU like?
it depends on what version of tama it is

if its v1, v2, or v4, than tamagotchis are better

if it v3, than neopets are better.

i like both i got a v1, v2, v3, v4, but i like v4 better because it rocks, but for v3 it sucks so thats why i chose both. :D

Well since you didn't make it more specific. If you're talking about Tamagotchis'(from since it came out in America' til now)all together, then i'll pick Tamagotchi.

I like Neopets, but not that much.

You can't blame me... Tamgotchis' was a big fad since 98', and it even came back in 2004.

Neopets is kinda boring to some since The neopets don't move, they look like animals/fantasy animals-like dragons-and tamagotchis don't.

^English isn't your first language?
Tamagotchi... Well Digimon to be more specific. Digimon Dock 'n Rock my world!
I agree with you! Sometimes I go on neopets!

Tamagotchis are cute! They rule my world!

I also agree to the quote in your signature,Ristar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's, I do like Neopets but the website isn't as fun as I remember it being.

Also between Tama's and Neopens, Tama's probably.. but only slightly.

Neopens are awesome xD.

~Mango

Tamagotchi.
Neopets don't bounce around the screen adorably like tamagotchi's can. They just stare at you...
They don't even move! Plus all you can do is "feed" it and it doesn't even die! That's what makes it the lamest virtual pet ever. A virtual pet that cannot die is not a virtual pet.

-C.M.

Tamagotchi's, I do like Neopets but the website isn't as fun as I remember it being.Also between Tama's and Neopens, Tama's probably.. but only slightly.

Neopens are awesome xD.

~Mango
I agree with you! :mellow:

Tamagotchi hands down, I was once a player of Neopets in my youth and its done nothing but gone down hill. Plus Tamagotchi came out bfore neopets was even made so Tamagotchis rock!

Meh..To put it simple:

Tamagotchis all the way.

Neopets suck. All they do is sit there on the screen and collect dust. The old 2000 Neopets was actually sort of fun. (I am talking about the site)
I agree. Neopets used to be fun. Plus you can take your Tamagotchi with you everywhere you go and it's not that hard to earn GotchiPoints. It took my like 2 years to earn 1,000,000 NP and probably 2 days to earn 50,000 GotchiPoints.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back