huh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
Is it true that you can store as many items as you like in your entama's inventory? I've got what seems like a zillion items in my entama's items list{It's 11G) and I'm wondering if it can hold any more than that.

The inventory on the EnTama (and UraTama) works differently than on the V3.

On the V3 you might see:

1 Royal Costume

2 Mirror

3 Gramophone

4 Ticket (Hawaii)

5 Ticket (Switzerland)

6 Music Disc

7 Ticket (China)

8 Ticket (Chile)

9 Shirt

10 Sun Glasses

11 Chest

12 Plant

13 Plant

14 Fishing Pole

15 Plant

16 Shovel

17 Shovel

18 Pencil

19 Pencil

20 Music (Walkman)

21 Plant

Each entry in the list represents one item. The number indicates its location in the list. If you have two (or more) of the same items they will occupy two (or more) spots on the list. Notice there are multiple entries for Plant, Pencil, and Shovel. Once all the spots on the list get filled, you can't get any more items.

On an EnTama (or UraTama) you might have a list like this:

- Bananas

- Ice Cream

2 Rice Crackers

3 Milk

3 Tea

3 Chocolate

3 Parfait

3 French Fries

3 Candies

Each entry on the list represents a type of item you have. The number represents how many of them you have. (If there's no number, it's a built-in item - you have an infinite supply of it.) If you have 2 Rice Crackers and get another one, the other one won't show up as a new entry on the list, instead the existing entry will change to 3 Rice Crackers.

There is a maximum number of each item you can have. The maximum depends on each item. For some it's 1, for others it's 3.

I think you can have every item available. The number of spots on the list is equal to the number of different items available for the EnTama (or UraTama).

Thanx! I was so worried because I'd been saving to buy a Meal Tree and I was scared my efforts would go down the drain! :gozarutchi: :) :furawatchi: :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back