tamagotchi won't leave tama baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie2125

Reaction score
MY TAMAGOTCHI WON'T LEAVE MY TAMA BABY, IT'S BEEN 42 HOURS AND SHE'S STILL HERE. I TRIED CHANGING THE TIME, I CHANGED THE TIME 2 EVEN 25 DAYS AFTER AND SHE'S STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you pause it overnight? That will prevent the parent from leaving.

Normally, at mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

There is a photo sequence of this happening here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ics/LEAVING.jpg

Try this: right now, set the time on it to 11:59 PM. Then go to the main screen (where you see it's sleeping). Wait one minute. You might see the parent leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH...

i have another question that i want to ask you...

How do i make my tamagotchi lose weight very fast?

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH...
i have another question that i want to ask you...

How do i make my tamagotchi lose weight very fast?
Play games with it, And do feed it too much when it isn't hungery :rolleyes:

KC8

If you see a chest or a lamp in your shop, buy it and use it. Sometimes that will make your Tamagotchi character turn into a babie or an old timer for a few seconds. After it returns to it's normal self, it's happy and hungry hearts will be empty (so you have to feed it and make it happy right away) and it's weight will have dropped to the base weight for that type of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back