Glitchs on my two tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaperson323

Reaction score
I just got two V4s yesterday and iv already found glitchs on them!!!!!. LOL. On one of my V4s: she is an ichigotchi and u know when the tama's weight is too low to play a game? Well she still played it and now she is 1 year old and weighs 3lbs!!!!! On my other tama: he wont age and sometimes when he eats a snack his weight only goes up one!!!!! I have a feeling that the V4s have some problems.... :eek:

I have a feeling that the V4s have some problems.... :)
......And so do I. This is odd, maybe take them back to where you got them, and see if you can swap! :)

Hmmm... I have heard of a lot of weird thigns happening on the V4.... Early evolution or way to early marriages. I wonder if this is a glitch or a chosen change by Bandai. :)

I have a V4 and perhaps this is to make it seem more lifelike. After all, maybe your Tama was full and ate a smaller tart then normal and only gained one pound. For the 3 pounds thing, you might just be overlooking a zero, making it thirty pounds. Otherwise, I guess your Itchigotchi doesn't care too much about its weight. For your other Tama, maybe you accidentely paused him or maybe it's just a glitch. Two of my Tamagotchis registered their age a year older then what it actually was. They were the normal age when they evolved etc., but their age meter was a year ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back