ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ok my freand has a v3 and a v1 her v1 teen tuned into a weard apple thing but thats normal!her v3 terned into an ichagotchi :eek: she showed me it played bumb no it wasn't a v2 ether!

ok my freand has a v3 and a v1 her v1 teen tuned into a weard apple thing but thats normal!her v3 terned into an ichagotchi :eek: she showed me it played bumb no it wasn't a v2 ether!
Can you try and reword this? I don't understand the problem :s

well we bolth want to know what happened!
I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't know what you said in the first post. The is what I comprehend.

Your friend has a V3 and a V1. Her V1 turned into a "apple guy" But that is normal. Her V3 turned into a Ichagotchi. She showed you her V3 and it was playing bump, but it wasn't a V2.

Are you trying to say that the problem is a V3 was playing bump? If so read below.

V3's and V2's alike play bump, it is normal! There is nothing to worry about! :eek:

Is that the problem, if not please tell me it.

If having an ichagotchi on V3 is the problem, It is normal too!

You have a wide variety of characters all the time!

If having an ichagotchi on V3 is the problem, It is normal too!
You have a wide variety of characters all the time!
you cant get a ichigotchi on a v3!

The makers of that tama might of gotten the microchips mixed up! There's nothing really wrong with that.

Isn't it a prolem if they got an apple teen (ringotchi) on a V1 that's odd, ringotchi isn't a teen on V1.

Then again it might not be an apple, (ringotchi), it might look like one. check the character charts, it might just be a misunderstanding.

Hope I helped!>.<

-mimichi7

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it a prolem if they got an apple teen (ringotchi) on a V1 that's odd, ringotchi isn't a teen on V1.Then again it might not be an apple, ringotchi, it might looklike one to ,ichagotchi freak, check the character charts, it might just be a misunderstanding.

Hope I helped!>.<

-mimichi7
well i think it was a teen!

well i think it was a teen!
It's odd if you got a ringotchi on a version 1 ringotchi isn't a v1 character.

Sorry but if that's the case then I have absolutely no clue what is wrong, sorry, I wish I could help.

-mimichi7

ps. If I had a little more info. maybe I could help.

:)

ok my friend has a v3 and a v1 her v1 teen tuned into a weard apple thing but thats normal!her v3 terned into an Ichigotchi :) she showed me it played bumb no it wasn't a v2 ether!
Are you sure it wasn't a v2, it's could only possibly be a v2. Ichigotchi only appears on the v1, v2, and v4. The bump game is only on the v2, and v3. The apple thing is called Ringotchi. . Are you sure she didn't trick you. The v3 has a attenta on it. Maybe you thought it was playing the bump game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my freand has a v3 and a v1 her v1 teen tuned into a weard apple thing but thats normal!her v3 terned into an ichagotchi ^_^ she showed me it played bumb no it wasn't a v2 ether!
plaese reword this, i don't understand,

~linuslove

;) :D cool!!i dont think you sould be to worided.i mean geting cute caricters your not susposed to get is pretty cool.i agree with caitlin9109!there was probly some micgro chip mix-ups :D

Maybe it's a secret charicter on v3 because i've seen all charicteres

and never saw Igotchi...-> ;)

hmmm.. when you said your friend got a ringotchi (the apple dude) on her v1 are you sure it wasn't a v2? V2 and V1 look the same, except different designs. and ichigotchi isnt suppose to be on a v3. are you it isnt a v2. v3's have antennas.

Hey everyone, Great advice :wacko:

Maybe the microchips were mixed up? Consider your friend lucky, she may be the only person to have an ichigotchi on a V3!!

But maybe she is tricking you, does the "V3" have an antena? All V3's do B)

//Blackbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back