Is my tama obese?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horic

Reaction score
My tamagotchi weighs 99lbs, it is 5 yrs old. it does not seem to be gaining weight-not that i want it to. i was just wondering if it has reached a limit, and if my tama is now obese. if not then why isn't he gaining weight?

Not to be rude, but yes, your tama has reached the weight limit- play some games to get rid of some of the weight! :)

My tamagotchi weighs 99lbs, it is 5 yrs old. it does not seem to be gaining weight-not that i want it to. i was just wondering if it has reached a limit, and if my tama is now obese. if not then why isn't he gaining weight?
LOL ^_^

Yes, your tamagotchi is obese. Your tamagotchi could die from being overweight. Your tamagotchi would be perfect at the bump game! ^_^ To lose weight, play games. Here a breif tip to tell how many points you could lose. (when you lose or win the game, they will give you a ranking).

Ok:1

Good: 1-2 pounds

Great- 2 pounds

Execllent: 3 pounds

Last edited by a moderator:
MUCH to fat! my tama is 34lbs and 4yrs old! that is normal. play games with it and exersize it until it doesen't lose any more weight. then it will be a normal weight.

~hope I helped!

~linuslove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back