Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one do u have

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo DS Lite

• Both

• whats the difference?

• what the heck are those?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cool blue Nintendo DS. Lites are not cool cuz they are just so SMALL and bright. I cant stand them!!!!!!!!!! I mean this is what I do when I see somebody say "Hey can I have this Nintendo DS lite?" at target or something I do this :)

i got the nintendo ds but i dont know the dif except from u get more light choice on the lite ds

Hi Everyone!,

I Also Have A DS Lite! :rolleyes: It's Colour Is Onyx(Black).If You Have A DS Lite Reply To Me! :eek:

Mimitchi Girl101

aka:The Question Queen!!~Need Help On Anything PM Me!!~

Hint Of Post!!

Debugging!

Pixelmood

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cool blue Nintendo DS. Lites are not cool cuz they are just so SMALL and bright. I cant stand them!!!!!!!!!! I mean this is what I do when I see somebody say "Hey can I have this Nintendo DS lite?" at target or something I do this ;)
Yeah, I agree with you black devil.

I have a pink DS, It's really cool!

I love my DS but I only play nintendogs and GBA games on it.

Yeah, I agree with you black devil.
I have a pink DS, It's really cool!

I love my DS but I only play nintendogs and GBA games on it.
thank you thank you oh btw peoples this is my pet coco: :)

SAY HI COCO!!!

He says hi

i have a Nintendo DS Lite and its black
BTW a Nintendo DS Lite is brighter ands smaller than the Nintendo DS
I have a black DS lite, too. I saw this thing on youtube in which 2 brothers were arguing on which is better, the DS or the DS lite. The older one says the DS is better, but the younger one says the DS lite is better. It's so funny!

Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a white Nintendo DS Lite and MarioKart & New Super Mario Bros. :furawatchi:

Never really was a fan of the DS Lite, don't like how the GBA games stick out and the one I have compared to my original DS gets scratched alot easier. Plus I heard some people had the hinges break on the Lite but so far mine hasn't.

I have the original pink nintendo DS.

I brought it when the lites were first released but I decided I like the normal version better.

The lites have a brighter screen so you can play it out in the sun etc - but I wouldn't be playing on my nintendo DS out in the sunshine, I'd be having summer fun! :furawatchi:

I have 5 games:

Brain Training

Animal Crossing Wild World

The Sims 2 Pets

Garfield 2

Nintendogs dashund & friends

-sk8er girl-

i got a white ds lite...theyre smaller brighter and less heavy and WAY more attractive...the nintendo ds is so bulky and uugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back