Photo
- - - - -

My Sick V4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

beatleschic

• beatleschic user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:10 PM ( #1 )

My V4 tamagotchi got sick 2 times after the first time when it was a baby. I noticed that the symbol was no longer a skull. I have been feeding it a lot of treats and both times it has gotten sick after i have fed it a treat. The symbol looks like a little circle cloud instead of a skull. Is that the sickness of too many treats or does the new V4 have different symbols for the various types of sicknesses? I was just curious, i would appreciate the help, thanks.

Replies

Views

Started

04 Jan 2007

Last Post

04 Jan 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:24 PM ( #2 )

My V4 tamagotchi got sick 2 times after the first time when it was a baby. I noticed that the symbol was no longer a skull. I have been feeding it a lot of treats and both times it has gotten sick after i have fed it a treat. The symbol looks like a little circle cloud instead of a skull. Is that the sickness of too many treats or does the new V4 have different symbols for the various types of sicknesses? I was just curious, i would appreciate the help, thanks.

Your tamagotchi has a toothache. Give it some medicine. The only sickness your tamagotchi can only get is a toothache and a skull. A skull comes when you have there hunger and happiness down to about 0 or 1.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:29 PM ( #3 )

Well, maybe your tamagotchi is in a" bad-mood". "Praise" it and your tamagotchi will feel better. ^_^

linuslove

• linuslove user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:39 PM ( #4 )

your tama is in a bad mood. if he is turned around and has a cloud above him, yes he is in a bad mood
^_^ ^_^

beatleschic

• beatleschic user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:30 PM ( #5 )

Thanks!! i found out that he had a toothache!

tama soccer #9

• tama-soccer-9 user photo

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:16 PM ( #6 )

Your tamagotchi probally has a toothace try giving it some medicine.Tell me if your tamagotchi feels better.Hope this helps you. :mellow: :( :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: