My Sick V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
My V4 tamagotchi got sick 2 times after the first time when it was a baby. I noticed that the symbol was no longer a skull. I have been feeding it a lot of treats and both times it has gotten sick after i have fed it a treat. The symbol looks like a little circle cloud instead of a skull. Is that the sickness of too many treats or does the new V4 have different symbols for the various types of sicknesses? I was just curious, i would appreciate the help, thanks.

My V4 tamagotchi got sick 2 times after the first time when it was a baby. I noticed that the symbol was no longer a skull. I have been feeding it a lot of treats and both times it has gotten sick after i have fed it a treat. The symbol looks like a little circle cloud instead of a skull. Is that the sickness of too many treats or does the new V4 have different symbols for the various types of sicknesses? I was just curious, i would appreciate the help, thanks.
Your tamagotchi has a toothache. Give it some medicine. The only sickness your tamagotchi can only get is a toothache and a skull. A skull comes when you have there hunger and happiness down to about 0 or 1.

Well, maybe your tamagotchi is in a" bad-mood". "Praise" it and your tamagotchi will feel better. ^_^

your tama is in a bad mood. if he is turned around and has a cloud above him, yes he is in a bad mood

^_^ ^_^

Your tamagotchi probally has a toothace try giving it some medicine.Tell me if your tamagotchi feels better.Hope this helps you. :mellow: :( :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back