*shakes*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Mew

Reaction score
Th-the boy I like now knows I lik-like him, An-and I was-was planning on te-telling him next-next month.... *exits out of PP and sits in TT*

... I don't know. I was so scared, I like ran out of the cortyard and back into my class. XD My friends said it was so funny seeing him stare at me as I ran, with the priceless confused look on his face.

oh well does he like u back? because the same happened to me and he is going out with my friend Leah
My name is Leah!!!!!! o_O

Sincerely,

A freaked out Paisley 520

Aw, don't worry about it. Same thing happened to me, I didn't really care. Soon I got so sick of this kid being in my class, I wish he never existed. It's really hard going through all your friends chatting about him 24/7. *sigh*

Well, good luck! ;)

I like no boys. Frankly, through my way of thinking, "Young Love" never works out. If you had a fake wedding with a boy when you were five years old, what are the chances you're still going out with him? :lol:

Ooh! I have a story!! It happened today. (SICK, dude!)

There's this boy in the same grade as me, and he's been in the same class as me forever, even kindergarten, except the last two years. Anyway, we were best friends up until second grade, when we were both walking down the hall together going to the shcool library, when he sorta just blurted out, "I like you.". Anwyay, from then on it was kind of akward, our friendship, because I didn't really say anything back to him on that situation... Well, now we're in fifth grade, more mature, and today his friend told him I looked sad or something and he ran up and HUGGED me. And so here I am, standing in the middle of the blacktop, stiff as a rock because I have been traumatized. Later he hugged me again, and once again, paralysis. And then I ran away. :) lol

i like someone too but i no nothin about him and somehow i'm attracted to him ieven wrote a poem about it in my siggy. well enogh about me.

my advice: don't be afraid now that he knows u should ask him out. if u got rejected giv him some time to know u better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back