Secret characters...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
Lots of people say you can get secret characters on a certain generation.

Is this true? Because if it is I'm on my 35th generation on a version 2 and I still haven't gotten a secret character. I got a Oyajitchi but that was using a cheat that Jappyx told me about. Someone please help!!! And does anyone know how many generations on a version 2 is the limit? I don't want to go back to the first generation on my tamagotchi that is now on the 35th generation.Please HELP!! :rolleyes:

-mimichi7

;) :D wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D its on geeratoin 35!!!you must take perfect care of you tama!! :eek:

totally! i got it and the characters were soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

totally! i got it and the characters were soooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Got what characters?

The secret characters? How did you get it/them???

Someone please help!!!

I think this might be the last generation since it got stuck on generation 34 for about 8 generations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't triple post. Someone will reply eventually.
Sorry, I need someone to tell me what is wrong...

Do you know how many generations you can get up to on a version 2 before you go back to the first generation? :)

Lots of people say you can get secret characters on a certain generation.Is this true? Because if it is I'm on my 35th generation on a version 2 and I still haven't gotten a secret character. I got a Oyajitchi but that was using a cheat that Jappyx told me about. Someone please help!!! And does anyone know how many generations on a version 2 is the limit? I don't want to go back to the first generation on my tamagotchi that is now on the 35th generation.Please HELP!! :D

-mimichi7
I think the limit is 99. Oyajitchi is a secret character. :D It depends what you do to get a secert character. For example :) Nazotchi is a secret character. They say you can only debug to get him/her, but some people got this tamagotchi randomly! Who knows? Keep on trying and you might end up getting Nazotchi. Bill use to be a secret character on the even generation, but on the v3 he/she is not a secret character. He/she comes from average care.

I think the limit is 99. Oyajitchi is a secret character. :D It depends what you do to get a secert character. For example :) Nazotchi is a secret character. They say you can only debug to get him/her, but some people got this tamagotchi randomly! Who knows? Keep on trying and you might end up getting Nazotchi. Bill use to be a secret character on the even generation, but on the v3 he/she is not a secret character. He/she comes from average care.
I got an Oyajitchi (which I knew was a seret character) but I didn't REALLY get him, I used a cheat that Jappyx told me about.

If the limit is 99 I'll be soooooooooo lucky if I make it there.

I'll be like, a tamagotchi celebrity or something.

I'll now everything about tamas (which I almost already do)

Lots of people say you can get secret characters on a certain generation.Is this true? Because if it is I'm on my 35th generation on a version 2 and I still haven't gotten a secret character. I got a Oyajitchi but that was using a cheat that Jappyx told me about. Someone please help!!! And does anyone know how many generations on a version 2 is the limit? I don't want to go back to the first generation on my tamagotchi that is now on the 35th generation.Please HELP!! :)

-mimichi7
35th gen? im only on 2gen! great job!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back