please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my tama needs help, i think i might have acccidently switched my old tama with my new one. My teen, turned into a adult 2-day, but at 8:00 am and then went back to sleep. But, it looks exactly like it dad. And has the same name. I didnt name it that! I named it Billy. My friends tama was named bobos, abd now it him! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that little ninga , i think its name is, magozuitghi,??????

Huh? Are you saying you connected with another tama and they somehow switched around?

I don't get it could you re-word it?

yeah, my 2 tama had baby's, and one of the baby's grew up, but turned into the dad. even the name changed

The new baby Tama does not inherit the fathers name... You name the Tama and the fact that he evolved into the same character as the dad has to be only coincidence...Weird if it happened like that though.

The new baby Tama does not inherit the fathers name... You name the Tama and the fact that he evolved into the same character as the dad has to be only coincidence...Weird if it happened like that though.
Just like TamaMan Reformed said :D . Your tamagotchi is called Gozarutchi. :) Eventually your tamagotchi's is going to be the same. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back