Sign in to follow this  
zarfire__101

what just happened? hes getting jiggy with it

Question

Has this every happened b4 with an ichigotchi? he was dacing... it looked kool too with a music note over his head i didnt do anything like praise him or give him a time out i just kept looking till he stopped

14 answers to this question

that's just an animation... my ichigotchi, yuki dances sometimes also. i find it cute ^^

Yeah mine did that too when it was an ichigotchi- cute huh? :unsure:

If you watch carefully, Young Mimitchi does it too! They are both really cute! :unsure:

[quote name='zarfire__101' date='Aug 26 2004, 10:41 AM'] Has this every happened b4 with an ichigotchi? he was dacing... it looked kool too with a music note over his head i didnt do anything like praise him or give him a time out i just kept looking till he stopped [/quote]
it never happened with my Ichigotchi, but it did with my Oniontchi.

Sometimes my Oniotchis just burst out singing. Yesterday, I was in the car, listening to some rock music. Talis started singing and Misha was falling flat on her face! lol! Headbanging Tamagotchi! :D :P

lol, I'm SOOOOO ready for my tamagotchi. I'm not sure if I'll ever learn all the names and stuff like you guys know though. What do they all look like? And how many types are there?

this should help you krissy and jenny :lol:

[url="http://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php"]http://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php[/url]