Help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdevil

Reaction score
Ok ok ok ok. So I played lots of games with my tama espiecally flag and heading. Then he said no to playing and he was 22 lbs and he is 2 years old. So I fed him lunch cuz he haid one white heart. Then I tried feeding him some more food so he can gain some weight. But whenever I tried to feed him stuff from 'Meal' he shakes his head no and when I feed him snacks he eats it. Usually my tama will eat from meal and snack even if he is four black hearts in each! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok ok ok. So I played lots of games with my tama espiecally flag and heading. Then he said no to playing and he was 22 lbs and he is 2 years old. So I fed him lunch cuz he haid one white heart. Then I tried feeding him some more food so he can gain some weight. But whenever I tried to feed him stuff from 'Meal' he shakes his head no and when I feed him snacks he eats it. Usually my tama will eat from meal and snack even if he is four black hearts in each! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!
Your tamagotchi will eat snacks anytime. But your tamagotchi won't eat meals all the time. I guess because it's big! :) But this is true what i'm saying. They won't eat meals all the time.

Here some info:

Meal- Fills up there Hunger meter.

Snacks- Fills up there Happy meter.

Your tamagotchi will eat snacks anytime. But your tamagotchi won't eat meals all the time. I guess because it's big! :D But this is true what i'm saying. They won't eat meals all the time.
Here some info:

Meal- Fills up there Hunger meter.

Snacks- Fills up there Happy meter.
GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR but I mean RIGHT after his hunger meter was 4/4 usually he would still eat. AND HE DIDNT. AND WHEN IS HUNGER WENT DOWN 2 HE WOULDNT EAT STILL!!!!!!!!! But now he is eating so it ok

This is my pet btw his name is coco SAY HI COCO :)

He said hi

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR but I mean RIGHT after his hunger meter was 4/4 usually he would still eat. AND HE DIDNT. AND WHEN IS HUNGER WENT DOWN 2 HE WOULDNT EAT STILL!!!!!!!!! But now he is eating so it ok
This is my pet btw his name is coco SAY HI COCO :)

He said hi
I do not know. Try "Reseting" your tamagotchi.

Well, you could say download...

Anyway, there are actually six hunger hearts, two are hidden. If it's stats are empty, you can feed it up to six times, but that's it.

1. I already downloaded it. HE USED TO BE 2 YEARS OLD BUT AFTER DOWNLOADING IT HE BECAME 1 YEAR OLD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(

2. That must be the reason cuz after 4 times he will eat two more and then he says no

From,

BlackdevilB) and Coco :p

Try feeding it snacks till the heart fills up.Thats what I do.Hope this helped :mellow: :( :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:

EVERYBODY STOP!! I FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING ME OUT!! EVERYBODY TAKE A TAMAGOTCHI AS A THANK YOU GIFT

:ph34r:

:wacko:

:ph34r:

:lol:

:mimitchi:

:unsure:

:mametchi:

:mimitchi:

:huh:

:(

:pochitchi:

:mellow:

you should give it time out 4 times and then fill up all of it's hapy hearts with snacks and then he will play with you

You can only feed two more meals after all four Hunger hearts are filled. After that, your Tamagotchi will be full and refuse. As all of us do, Tamagotchi always have room for dessert! But don't feed too many snacks or else Tamagotchi will get a cavity.

This is my pet btw his name is coco SAY HI COCO ^_^

He said hi
They get full and won't eat any more no matter how hard you push them it's as simple as that.

ps. and you shouldn't be so harsh, people are just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back