mohitamatchi is it good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak-nessie

Reaction score
I wonder.... I got a mohitamatchi on my v4 because I took care of it by not feeding it alot.

I kept the happy hearts full all of the time but, not the hunger.

and...YEAH! FINALLY,I GET A DIFFERENT V4 CHARACTER :( :mametchi: :mimitchi:

but, is he a bad or good character,what do you think the teenage form will be? :mellow:

I had mohitamatchi too (but now its a teenager). They arent soo cute :furawatchi: But they look funny and cool

well...you can never really guess unless you find out in tips+tricks on how to look after them so you get a certain character etc.

when i diet my tamas wierdly, they don't grow up right though. oh well lol.

I wonder.... I got a mohitamatchi on my v4 because I took care of it by not feeding it alot.I kept the happy hearts full all of the time but, not the hunger.

and...YEAH! FINALLY,I GET A DIFFERENT V4 CHARACTER :D :D :p

but, is he a bad or good character,what do you think the teenage form will be? :eek:
Don't worry it is in the child stage. It doesn't matter. :eek: Don't be caught up on the good/bad care thing. It's just a fad. Be happy on what tamagotchi character you get. :D You might end up getting a Adult you think is cool! :D

I wonder.... I got a mohitamatchi on my v4 because I took care of it by not feeding it alot.I kept the happy hearts full all of the time but, not the hunger.

and...YEAH!  FINALLY,I GET A DIFFERENT V4 CHARACTER :D :D  :p

but, is he a bad or good character,what do you think the teenage form will be?  :eek:
Tamas are not classified, good, or bad. They are simply for fun!!

Don't think too deep about wether is is a good or bad character.

Is their really such a thing as a bad character? You get a gozarutchi (Really, I have no idea how to spell it. Gozarutchi..?) If don't take excellent care of your tamagotchi, but a gozarutchi is some people's favourite character!

It depends on how you feel! You chould know if it is bad or good :eek: You know if you took good or bad care of it :D

So don't get too cought up in the good/bad stereotypes, because really, thats all they are, stereotypes. :D

KC8

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamas are not classified, good, or bad. They are simply for fun!!Don't think too deep about wether is is a good or bad character.

Is their really such a thing as a bad character? You get a gozarotchi (Really, I have no idea how to spell it. Guzarotchi..?) If don't take excellent care of your tamagotchi, but a gozaratchi is some people's favourite character!

It depends on how you feel! You chould know if it is bad or good :eek: You know if you took good or bad care of it :D

So don't get too cought up in the good/bad stereotypes, because really, thats all they are, stereotypes. :D

KC8
His name is spelled Gozarutchi :eek: . The name orginally game from "De Goza" a ninja.

yay!!!! i got a ichigotchi :huh: :) <_<

the character i wanted!!!

<3 yay!!!!!!!!! thanx everyone!

for replying!! :( :( :lol: :(

yay!!!! i got a ichigotchi :(   :angry:   :angry:
the character i wanted!!!

<3      yay!!!!!!!!! thanx everyone!

for replying!! ;) :D   :D   :angry:
See. ;) Most charaters that you hate, turns into good ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back