Sign in to follow this  
sophie2125

how to get the chest

Question

does any1 kno where i can get a chest....i kno u can get it from the shop but is there any other faster way cuz i've been waiting 4 almost a week...

Reply soon!!!!!!!

6 answers to this question

[quote name='sophie2125' date='Jan 5 2007, 06:33 PM'] does any1 kno where i can get a chest....i kno u can get it from the shop but is there any other faster way cuz i've been waiting 4 almost a week...

Reply soon!!!!!!! [/quote]
Change time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait one minute and the shop will change. Repeat and repeat until that chest appears!

well its not like once you get a tama and find out about the chest and plant and all you cant expect to have it in your shop at once.it will come sooner or later

Be patient, I am sure it will appear sometime soon. Keep checking the shop.
-TP-

[font="Impact"][color=red]PS. This is my[/color][/font][font="Impact"][color=blue]800[/color][/font][font="Impact"][color=red]th Post![/color][/font]

[quote name='sophie2125' date='Jan 5 2007, 04:33 AM'] does any1 kno where i can get a chest....i kno u can get it from the shop but is there any other faster way cuz i've been waiting 4 almost a week...

Reply soon!!!!!!! [/quote]
Well, the chest is the some-what like the Shovel. But set the times to 2:59 PM, 6:59 PM, and 11:59 AM. Then just wait a minute. It will come randomly. Edited by Locky458

what happens with the shovel and the chest? i have a chest but i dont know what to do with it. i used one once but nothing really happened. the same with the shovel, it just dug up a snake and lost all its happyness points