how to get the chest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie2125

Reaction score
does any1 kno where i can get a chest....i kno u can get it from the shop but is there any other faster way cuz i've been waiting 4 almost a week...

Reply soon!!!!!!!

does any1 kno where i can get a chest....i kno u can get it from the shop but is there any other faster way cuz i've been waiting 4 almost a week...
Reply soon!!!!!!!
Change time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait one minute and the shop will change. Repeat and repeat until that chest appears!

well its not like once you get a tama and find out about the chest and plant and all you cant expect to have it in your shop at once.it will come sooner or later

Reply soon!!!!!!!
Well, the chest is the some-what like the Shovel. But set the times to 2:59 PM, 6:59 PM, and 11:59 AM. Then just wait a minute. It will come randomly.

Last edited by a moderator:
what happens with the shovel and the chest? i have a chest but i dont know what to do with it. i used one once but nothing really happened. the same with the shovel, it just dug up a snake and lost all its happyness points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back