Do you want to know what kind your mobile is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ºMotorolaº♥

Reaction score
Just tell me the network e.g T-Mobile and make e.g Motorola and what it looks like and I will tell you what it is!

kk

Last edited by a moderator:
Network: T- Mobile

Make: Motorola

Description: Very thin flip phone comes in black, silver, lilac and pink. You cannot change the cover.

See if you can sort this out!

Network: The CARPHONE Warehouse

Make: Samsung

Description: Can come in black, red or pink the latest version, slide phone.

See if you can sort this out!
Network: The CARPHONE Warehouse

Make: Samsung

Description: Can come in black, red or pink the latest version, slide phone.
It's either the Samsung D900 or the Samsung D600. If you siad latest version the it's the Samsung D900.

Network: 3

Make: LG

Description: Can come in white, black or pink. The keypad looks like an mp3 pad, slide phone.

And my sisters:

Network: Virgin

Make: Vodafone

Description: Thin flip-phone can come in black, blue, pink, silver and lilac.

Network: 3Make: LG

Description: Can come in white, black or pink. The keypad looks like an mp3 pad, slide phone.

And my sisters:

Network: Virgin

Make: Vodafone

Description: Thin flip-phone can come in black, blue, pink, silver and lilac.
Lg chocolate

Sisters: V3i

wow your cleaver! Mine:

Network: Orange

Make: Nokia

Discription: Small, Can come in (I think) Orange and blue (maybe others) Takes pictures but cant record anything.

kk.

wow your cleaver! Mine:
Network: Orange

Make: Nokia

Discription: Small, Can come in (I think) Orange and blue (maybe others) Takes pictures but cant record anything.

kk.
Im not sure I think it mite be a nokia 3420

It is a Motorola V3 RAZR
And I want to add you CAN change the cover. Or at least get a cover for it. You can find them cheap on ebay, and they just snap on. I got 2: one with tiger stripes and one that's black with the baby phat logo.

ok mine

Network: Verison

Make: LG

Description: fat flip phone can take pictures can't record tho the front has some blue on it but the rest is silver

And I want to add you CAN change the cover. Or at least get a cover for it. You can find them cheap on ebay, and they just snap on. I got 2: one with tiger stripes and one that's black with the baby phat logo.
you CANNOT change the cover you just put covers on top

you CANNOT change the cover you just put covers on top
That's what I just said. I said get covers for it. What someone else said was you couldn't get covers for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back